2 Nights in Shillong
Accommodation: Travenjo selected rooms 3 Star() / Standard
Activities: Sightseeing and Trekking.
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour
Shillong – Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, Don Bosco Museum, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Golflinks, Ward’s Lake, Lady Hydari Park. Cherrapunji – Nohkalikai falls, Seven sisters falls, Mawsmai cave, Arwah Cave. Guwahati – Kamakhya Devi Temple.
- Day – 1 : Vacation begins with a drive from Guwahati to Shillong:
Receive a warm welcome as you arrive at Guwahati railway station or the airport, and let our company representative take you to the ‘Scotland of the East’, called Shillong which is the capital state of Meghalaya. As you cover approx. 100 kms of the journey, enjoy some leisure time amid the majestic view of Umiam Lake (Barapani). And if you want, you may also indulge in some water sports. After that, as you finally arrive in Shillong, tick off your list of the must-visit sites, including Don Bosco Museum, Golflinks, St. Mary’s Cathedral Church, Lady Hydari Park, and Ward’s lake where may enjoy boating while you visit this flawless north-eastern city. Reserve your evening time to visit the local markets, and dig into some shopping. Relax and unwind in a delightful stay in Shillong during the night.
- Day – 2 : Go on an Expedition to Cherrapunji:
Kick start your day with a flavoursome breakfast while you wander at the dazzling sight of the hill station. Prepare for some thrilling adventure as your itinerary for this day includes a drive to Cherrapunji where you can have outlook of the perfect waterfalls such as Nohkalikai falls and Seven sister falls. Stop at Mawsmai Cave and Arwah Cave for an exciting caving experience. While returning back to Shillong, pay a visit to Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak View Point, then come back to Shillong City for an overnight slumber.
- Day – 3 : Kamakhya temple and End of the tour:
The day 3 of the tour begins after a tasty breakfast. Then check out from the hotel and get ready to visit the holy Kamakhya Devi Temple which is a 3 hours drive from Shillong. After visiting the temple prepare for your journey back home as our representative will take you to your desired dropping points (Airport/Railway Station). Our team will strive hard to make your trip memorable and a successful one.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.