Zip Lining in Dawki, Meghalaya
Planned by Experts
If you want to glide 300 feet above the river level and boost your adrenal rush you must try Zip Lining in Dawki, Meghalaya. The activity is done above the Umngot River which is one of the cleanest river of Asia. Zip Lining at Dawki Shnongpdeng allows you to see the river surface and also the magnificient views of Jaintia hills. The activity takes around 7- 10 minutes on a strong cable wire of 560 metres. During your Zip Lining in Dawki you will be gliding down with extremely strong cables under the supervision of an expert and with proper gears and equipment.
Activities: Zip Lining
Type of Tour: Adventure Tour
Upon arrival at Shnongpdeng get ready with essential equipment
Zip line around 300 feet above the river
Experience thrill and adventure while gliding across the river
Witness Asia’s cleanest river and its surrounding views from the top
Zip Lining at Dawki, Meghalaya itinerary
- Arrival and Activities
After you arrive at the site you will be provided with the essential equipment for zip lining.
You will also get the basic lessons of zip lining by the experts.
You will perform your zip line activity 300 feet above the ground level.
While zip lining you will witness the cleanest river of Asia along with the lush green environment of Shnongpdeng Village from the top.
After completing the zip lining activity you can also do other activities at your own cost.
With the experience of zip lining you can leave Shnongpdeng.
The activity lasts for 7-10 minutes and time provided you by the tour operator should be followed strictly.
It is compulsory to wear belts and equipment provided by the tour operator while doing zip lining.
Zip line activity is not allowed while being intoxicated.
Avoid consuming heavy foods or foods which takes time to digest before the activity.
Pay attention to the instructions provided to you by the professionals for your safety.
People having medical problems are advised not to do zip lining.
To do this activity your body weight should be below 90 kg.
Participants having a history of Asthma, Blood pressure or Sinus will not be not allowed to perform zip lining in Dawki.
Zip lining activity is not allowed for pregnant women.
Best time to do this activity is between September to June.
By any means do not try to pollute the cleanest river.
Please note that the activity is not done on Tuesdays.
Zip Lining activity may be cancelled, if the weather condition is not good or the activity may be shifted to some other time within the same day.
For reasons other than bad weather, if your zip lining activity gets cancelled, you can choose alternative activities like scuba diving, cliff jumping etc.
- Equipment Usage
- Things which are not included above
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges, if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 1-3 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 0-1 day before the tour.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid on the day of arrival.
- There shall be a refund of 100% if cancellation is made 3 days before the tour.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business in the customer’s bank account.
- In case Zip lining is cancelled due to bad weather, a refund will be made.
- If Zip lining is cancelled for any other reason, alternative activities like Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, Cliff Jumping etc as per your choice will be provided. And if you are not interested then a refund will be made.
- Comfortable shoes
- Extra pair of clothes
- Being local based online travel portal we have experience in managing Zip lining in Dawki
- We provide back end assistance during your activity.