Elephant Safari at Kaziranga National Park
Elephant Safari Timings: 5 AM to 6 AM and 6 AM to 7 AM
Pets: Not Allowed Alcohol: Not Allowed
Planned by Experts
If you want to experience an old age safari that people used to do in the past then you can do that with an Elephant Safari in Kaziranga National Park. Elephant Safari is a truly unique way of experiencing the jungle closely and also being the gentle giants of the jungle, elephants make your safari much safer. Here, visitors can book an Elephant for Safari of the two Zones of Kaziranga National park, which are Central (Kohara) Zone and Western (Bagori) Zone. You can book an Elephant Safari at Kaziranga National Park with us at an affordable price.
Kaziranga Elephant Safari Price
|Safari Zones||Price for Foreign National||Price for Indian National||Time Scale|
|Kohora (Central) Range||3,200/- person||1,500||1 hour|
|Bagori ( Western) Range||3,200/- person||1,500||1 hour|
|Agaratoli (Eastern) Range||3,200/- person||1,500||1 hour|
Safari Zones in Kaziranga National Park:-
Kohora (Central) Zone:This zone is the core section of Kaziranga National Park. Therefore being the core section, while doing safari in this zone you have the maximum chance of sighting tiger, rhino etc.
Bagori (Western) Zone:This zone is a well known section of Kaziranga because of its lush green environment and pleasing landscapes. This western range of Kaziranga also contains water bodies which helps animals to quench their thirst. Therefore, you have the maximum chance of seeing the prime animals of Kaziranga while visiting this zone.
Interact with the rhinos and elephants of Kaziranga National Park.
Watch the animals plunging in the ponds and observe their activities
Take a scenic and thrilling ride on the back of an elephant
Closely observe the prime animals while doing safari through the Kaziranga National Park
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Arrival and Safari:
Tie your shoes and eat your scrumptious breakfast.
Enter Kaziranga National Park.
Enjoy an elephant ride on Kaziranga’s Elephant Safari Zone.
Witness the different animals at the park.
You may get a chance to take a closer look at the rare rhinoceros species.
Later, exit the national park and proceed to your destination.
- As printed on the identity cards the name, age and gender of each visitor needs to be provided for booking the Elephant Safari.
- IDs submitted during the online booking is needed to be carried on the day of safari for confirmation of each person.
- Details of passport are compulsory for making reservations of foreign tourists.
- Elephant Safari has only two shifts; but both the shifts are only in the morning. During elephant safari do not try to get down from the safari, it is strictly not allowed.
- During your safari do not try to feed the elephant or any other animals or climb the elephant’s back on your own.
- After sitting on its back, treat it nicely. Kicking or punching the elephant can have dangerous outcomes.
- Only registered guides are allowed to accompany the visitors for the safari ride at Kaziranga.
- Unauthorised guides are strictly not accepted. Any such attempt can put you in great trouble.
- Pets are banned inside the park, do not try to bring any kind of pets.
- Since it is a wildlife sanctuary, entering it after sunset is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors at Kaziranga National Park are required to follow the rules of the Wildlife Protection Act.
- We are a booking platform for the Elephant Safari and we are not responsible for any theft or untoward incident or accident causing injury or resulting in death.
- Safari Ride
- Things which are not included in inclusions
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Once the voucher for the Safari is issued by the authorities, 100% of the total cost will be charged as cancellation.
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, when on an elephant safari, a guide will be offered. The guide will ensure your safety as well as make your adventure memorable.
The area of Kaziranga National Park is around 858.98 km2, or roughly 331.65 square miles.
Kaziranga is well-known for the variety of plants and animals it contains. The One-Horned Rhinoceros, Bengal Tiger, Swamp Deer, and Wild Buffalos are some of its well-known native animals.
No, but near the Central Zone (Kohara) or Western Zone there are hotels and resorts available, so you can book your stay there.
At Kaziranga, each zone’s plants and animals have their own unique specialties. However, the Central Zone (Bagori) and the Western Zone (Kohora) are two well-known zones for Elephant Safari in Kaziranga.
Yes, it is far safer than a jeep safari since elephants are the gentle giants of the jungle and offer you greater protection.
In Kaziranga, an elephant may cover a zone in around one and a half hours.
The best time to visit Kaziranga is from November to April because the sanctuary is submerged in water from May to September during the monsoon season.
To fully experience Kaziranga National Park, you’ll need two days: one for a Jeep Safari and the other for an Elephant Safari, as well as a local visit to a tea garden or a biodiversity park.
In terms of plants and animals, each area of Kaziranga is strong. However, the Central Zone (kohara) and Western Zone (Bagori) are the most popular zones for an elephant safari since you can easily observe the key creatures of Kaziranga in these areas, such as One-Horned Rhino, Bengal Tiger, and Swamp deer.