Camping at Nongjrong
Check-in: 11:00 AM Check-out: 12:00 PM
Pets: Not Allowed Alcohol: Not Allowed
Planned by Experts
Camping at Nongjrong provides amazing views of the beautiful valleys of the area that are cloud-covered in the morning. If you go all the way to the corner of the hilltop to get a better view of the clouds, you will not be disappointed. Waiting for the sunrise while Camping at the beautiful Nongjrong valley and warming yourself with a bonfire will be a once in a lifetime experience. Nongjrong Camping is a perfect getaway to hang around with your friends or family.
Type of Tour: Private Tour
Price: Call Us
Camp in the beautiful Nongjrong Valley
You will be captivated by the stunning morning sight from its vantage point
Enjoy camping with a warm bonfire that has been specially prepared for you
Nongjrong provides an incredible view of how clouds accumulate in the valleys
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Arrival and overnight camping
Reach Nongjrong’s campsite.
Along the route, you will explore countless breathtaking valley vistas.
In the evening, spend some quality time with your friends or family while sitting in front of a warm bonfire.
Enjoy overnight camping in the beautiful Nongjrong Valley and wait for the sunrise.
Overnight camping in Nongjrong
- Day – 2 : Sunrise View and Departure
Get up early at sunrise to catch a glimpse of the Nongjrong Valley’s spectacular cloudscape.
Admire the stunning view of Nongjrong Valley at sunrise.
Leave Nongjrong with this fantastic camping excursion.
How to Reach Nongjrong Campsite
You can reach Nongjrong Campsite via taxi or by booking a private car from Shillong to Nongjrong which is almost 46 kilometres and about 2 hours drive.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Camping and Bonfire Arrangements
- Meals other than what is included
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional services or activity
- Things which are not included above
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 1-3 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 0-1 day before the tour.
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
- Being local based online travel portal we have experience in managing Camping at Nongjrong.
- We provide back end assistance during your activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is better to bring packed breakfast and dinner while camping at Nongjrong.
A bonfire can be lit up during Nongjrong camping.
Nongjrong Camping is a nature camping surrounded by beautiful flora.
Yes, two wheelers and four wheelers can be parked outside the Nongjrong Campsite.
Your luggage can be kept inside your tents but you need to take care of your valuable belongings.