Camping at Krang Suri
Check-in: 11:00 AM Check-out: 12:00 PM
Pets: Not Allowed Alcohol: Not Allowed
Planned by Experts
Enjoy camping at Krangsuri near the KrangSuri Wwaterfalls. Krang Suri is famous for its gigantic waterfalls with the dazzling blue pool and bright sunshine. KrangSuri Waterfalls is a beautiful waterfall located in the middle of nature’s splendour. Camping at Krang Suri will rejuvenate you with the fresh air coming from the surrounding greenery and the waterfalls. Visitors may do boating above the waterfalls or swimming in the blue water with life jackets and under the supervision of experts. But be cautious while swimming, as the rocks beneath are perilous. You can camp overnight at Krangsuri with a bonfire for an adventurous experience.
Type of Tour: Adventure Tour, Group Tour
Price: Starts from Call Us
Visit the magnificent Krang-Suri Waterfalls
Spent the night camping at Krang Suri
Enjoy a bonfire sitting in the middle of the forest
Get an unforgettable camping experience near the breathtaking waterfall
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Arrival and Camping
Arrive at Krang-Suri around 11:00 a.m.
Witness the magnificent Krang-Suri Waterfalls.
Gather your friends or family around the bonfire and enjoy your evening.
Spend the night beside the beautiful Krang Suri waterfall.
Overnight camping in Krang-Suri
- Day – 2 : Departure
Get up in the morning and enjoy your breakfast at the campsite.
Return home with fond recollections of your amazing camping adventure at Krang Suri.
How to Reach Krang-Suri Campsite
The distance from Shillong to Krangsuri is about 85 km. You can reach Krangsuri from Shillong via car.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Camping and Bonfire Arrangements
- Meals other than what is included
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional services or activity
- Things which are not included above
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 1-3 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 0-1 day before the tour.
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
- Being local based online travel portal we have experience in managing Camping in Krang Suri.
- We provide back end assistance during your activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our camping package includes dinner and breakfast at the campground.
Indian and Asian food is offered to guests during camping at Krangsuri.
Yes, bedding, blankets, and pillows are provided during camping at Krang Suri .
Yes, Campfire will be arranged during the Krangsuri Camping trip.
Camping in KrangSuri is a forest camping.
Yes, rechargeable lights are arranged inside the tents while camping at Krang Suri.
Parking facility is available above at the top from where you need to step down to reach Krang Suri Campsite.
You can keep your luggage inside the tents, however valuable items can be kept with the camspite owner.