Deluxe Camping at Cafe Cherrapunji
Check-in: 11:00 AM Check-out: 12:00 PM
Pets: Not Allowed Alcohol: Not Allowed
Planned by Experts
Cherrapunji is well known for its breathtaking beauty and it also has a variety of nice camping spots, one of which is Cafe Cherrapunji. You will enjoy an overnight camp stay in a well-constructed deluxe tent in Cherrapunji. Enjoy camping with a bonfire in one of the world’s wettest places
Type of Tour: Private Tour, Adventure Tour
Price: Starts from 2000/- per person
Witness the stunning Mawkdok Dympep Valley
Visit Cafe Cherrapunji Camp in Cherrapunji
Enjoy a deluxe camping experience with your friends or family at Cafe Cherrapunjee
Relax and enjoy the bonfire that has been particularly set for you outside the tent
Package Itinerary Details of Camping in Cafe Cherrapunji
- Day – 1 : Arrival and Camping
Check into the deluxe camp at Cafe Cherrapunji.
Spend quality time with friends or family at the camp.
You may go for a walk in the region besides exploring Mawkdok Dympep Valley.
Enjoy a campfire in the evening that has been set for you.
Overnight camping in Cafe Cherrapunji
- Day – 2 : Departure
Get up and enjoy your breakfast.
Return to your hometown with fond recollections of this deluxe camping excursion at Cafe Cherrapunji.
How to Reach Deluxe Camping in Cherrapunji Campsite
You can reach Cafe Cherrapunji campsite by car or state bus from Shillong. The distance from Shillong to Cafe Cherrapunji Deluxe Campsite is about 30 km and takes about 1 hr.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Camping and Bonfire Arrangements
- Meals other than what is included
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional services or activity
- Things which are not included above
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 1-3 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 0-1 day before the tour.
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
- Being local based online travel portal we have experience in managing Camping in Cherrapunji.
- We provide back end assistance during your activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Cafe Cherrapunjee Deluxe Campsite, provides complimentary breakfast to the guests.
The deluxe campsite in Cherrapunji offers Indian and Asian breakfast.
Yes, bedding, blankets, and pillows are provided during your deluxe camping as part of the camping package.
A bonfire or campfire is provided during the camping trip.
Yes, there is a parking facility for two-wheelers and four wheelers at Cafe Cherrapunji Campsite.
Your luggage can be stored inside the tents, however, if you have something valuable, you can keep it with the cafe cherrapunji authorities/owner.