Camping at 100 Waterfalls, Cherrapunji
Check-in: 11:00 AM Check-out: 12:00 PM
Pets: Not Allowed Alcohol: Not Allowed
Planned by Experts
Camping in 100 Waterfalls Itinerary
Type of Tour: Private Tour, Adventure Tour, Group Tour
Camping in 100 Waterfalls Overview:-
Camping in 100 Waterfalls Itinerary:-
- Day – 1 : Arrival at campsite and camping
Arrive by 11:00 a.m. at the deluxe 100 waterfalls camping in Cherrapunji.
Experience the comfortable ambience of the tent.
You may also see some of the tourist attractions near the campground before evening (if you want to).
Spend some quality time with your loved ones at the campfire in the evening.
Spend the night at your campsite and have a comfortable sleep.
Overnight camping in 100 Waterfalls Cherrapunji
- Day – 2 : Departure
Enjoy your delicious breakfast in your comfortable tent bed.
After checking out from the campsite, return with wonderful recollections.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Being local based online travel portal we have experience in managing Dawki Shnongpdeng Riverside Camping Tour well.
- We provide back end assistance during your activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our camping package includes complimentary breakfast at the campsite.
Indian and Asian breakfast is provided at 100 Waterfalls camping, Cherrapunji.
Yes, bedding, blankets, and pillows are provided and are included in the camping package.
Yes a bonfire or campfire is provided during the camping trip.
Yes, there is parking for two-wheelers and four-wheelers available inside the 100 Waterfalls Campsite.
Your luggage can be stored inside the tents, however, if you have something valuable, you can leave it with the campsite owner.
Yes, geyser is installed in the attached bathroom.