Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour
Laitlum Canyons, Shillong Peak and Elephant Falls.
- We will pick you from Shillong City and you will be taken to Laitlum Canyons which is one of the famous attraction. The beauty of the Laitlum Canyon can be seen from the top, you will remain at the height when you will see the small step leading downwards there are about 300 steps. You will not find Laitlum crowded like any other spot, but rather you will feel silent and serene atmosphere. It shows that how beautiful place it is. You can trek through the stairs of Laitlum. You will not find any shopping destination in Laitlum but rather you will find small tea shops selling hot boiled eggs and local hand made pickles and some regional foods.
After that you will be going to Shillong Peak, it is situated at the height of 6449 sq.ft and 1965 above sea level and Shillong City gets recognition from the Peak itself, the local people considered that the peak has its own religious value, it is considered one of the blessed peak. A telescope is also installed at the top of the peak building where you can have the Bird Eye View from one corner of Shillong to another corner of Shillong and you will feel the entire Shillong is assembled in one Tub.
Later you will be taken to Elephant Falls, a famous and beautiful falls located in Upper Shillong. You will have a lite trail through the stairs to reach the amazing and picturesque waterfalls. You will spend sometime over there and enjoy the surroundings. In the evening drop to your place or hotel in Shillong.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.