Splendid Meghalaya & Assam Tour
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong(2N), Guwahati(1N)
Visit the Umiam Lake.
Perform Zip-Lining at Mawkdok Dympep Valley.
Visit Seven Sisters Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, WahKaba Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Eco Park and Ramakrishna Ashram.
Do Shillong sightseeing.
Indulge in a light and sound show displaying the Assamese culture and history at Shankar Dev Museum.
Enjoy the evening cruise on the river Brahmaputra.
Visit the popular Kamakhya Temple.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Greetings at Guwahati
You will be warmly greeted by our staff representative who will guide you to Shillong.
While on the journey, Stop at the Barapani Lake View Point.
Upon reaching Shillong, check in to your hotel and freshen up.
Later in the Evening take a walk in the crowded Street of Police Bazaar.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Day – 2 : Cherrapunjee Tour
After breakfast start with your journey towards the wettest place on Earth, Cherrapunjee.
On the way you will come across quite scenic valleys, waterfalls, limestone caveand other natural sites.
Visit Mawkdok Dympep Valley, mesmerizing Seven Sisters Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, WahKaba Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Eco Park and Ramakrishna Ashram.
Return back to Shillong in the Evening and on the way visit the Elephant Falls and the famous Shillong Peak.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Shillong
- Day – 3 : Shillong to Guwahati
After having a mouth-watering breakfast, proceed for a half day excursion trip to Shillong.
Visit Ward’s Lake, Shillong Golf Course and Lady Hydari Park,a Japanese Style Park.
Transfer to Guwahati.
On reaching Guwahati check in to the hotel to relax for some time.
Later enjoy the evening cruise on the river Brahmaputra.
After all this, return back to your hotel at Guwahati.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Guwahati
- Day – 4 : Last Day of the trip
Begin your last day journey by waking up early and checkout from the hotel.
Visit the popular Kamakhya Temple, take a tour of the surroundings and also visit the museum near the Temple where you can see the artifacts of old ages.
Later visit the Sankar Dev Kalakshetra Museum.
Indulge in a light and sound show displaying the Assamese culture and history.
Thereafter, proceed to the railway station or airport to continue with your onward journey.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1,2 (Shillong)
Located at the main point of Police Bazar, Shillong it is one of the finest luxury hotel of Shillong. It offers a panoramic view of the city with amenities that are best in town, some of which are 24 hours front desk, parkingandrestaurant serving variety of continental cuisines along with Indian and Chinese. The interiors are well designed and embedded with pine wood making the rooms elegant and unique.
Cherry Blossom Inn
The hotel has bigger rooms which are clean and well maintained. It is situated at a distance of about 5kms from Shillong City in Lapalang which locates it away from the hustle and bustle of the city making the ambience calm and serene. It is one of the best budget hotels in Shillong with all the major best amenities.
Day 3 (Guwahati)
Hotel Atithi is one of the finest hotels in Guwahati which provide rooms of luxury and comfort. Located at the heart of the city Paltan Bazar, Guwahati, it is about 5 minutes walking distance from the main market and is about 20kms from Guwahati Airport. The hotel rooms are spacious and well decorated with an unbeatable ambience. It has an in-house multi cuisine restaurant having “Ala-Carte” menu and all the modern amenities including Air Condition Rooms, Workout Room/Fitness Centre with Gym, Baby Sitting, Free Hi Speed Internet (WiFi) etc.
Hotel Brahmaputra Residency
Hotel Brahmaputra Residency offers a unique ambience with neat and clean rooms and making a comfortable stay for the guests. It is centrally located at Ulubari, Guwahati and has an in-house multi cuisine Vegetarian Restaurant with other facilities like round the clock room service, Running Hot and Cold Water, Laundry, Doctor on Call, Gym, Air-Condition Rooms, Free Parking, Complementary Breakfast, WiFi etc.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.