2 Nights in Shillong and 1 Night in Cherrapunji (Sohra)
Accommodation: Travenjo selected rooms (Travenjo Stays) in Hotel Cherry Blossom/Hotel Lake View Inn/Similar()
Activities: Sightseeing and Trekking.
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour
Cherrapunji – Mawkdok Valley, Nohkalikai falls, Seven sisters falls, Mawsmai cave.
Shillong – Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Ward’s Lake, Botanical Garden, Lady Hydari Park.
Others – Umiam Lake, Grand Canyons of Laitlum.
- Day – 1 : Arrival at Guwahati:
As you reach the Guwahati airport or the Railway Station you will be meeting our representative who will be leading you on this tour. Your Short Shillong Tour begins as you hop in to our clean and well maintained private vehicle and drive to the capital city of Meghalaya, Shillong. On your way to Shillong, take a short break to view the breath-taking sight of the Umiam Lake. Post this continue your journey further ahead. On reaching Shillong, check-in to your hotel of stay. Reserve your evening time to visit the local markets and indulge in some shopping. Relax and be at ease for your overnight stay at the hotel in Shillong.
- Day – 2 : Trip to Sohra (Cherrapunji) one of the wettest place on Earth:
After a healthy breakfast, which is a part of your itinerary you will drive to Cherrapunji which is the second wettest place in the World. Cherrapunji which is also known as Sohra is famous for its waterfalls and outstanding landscape views of the valleys around. As you drive to Cherrapunji you will stop by the Mawkdok Valley which is an outstanding sightseeing spot for tourists. On reaching Cherrapunji check in to the hotel. After a short halt, we will then advance on another sightseeing and stop by some of the major attractions in Cherrapunji which includes Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sisters falls, Mawsmai falls, and also enjoy some cave exploration at the Mawsmai cave. After a tiring yet a wonderful day, return back to your hotel in Cherrapunji, enjoy your supper, and get a good sleep.
- Day – 3 : Laitlum with Shillong City Tour:
Today after a delicious breakfast, pickup from your hotel and head towards the Grand Canyons of Laitlum, a delighting place which will mesmerize you. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the canyon, its steep winding stairways that bend their way deep downhill leading to a small village. Laitlum is not crowded like any other tourist destinations. It is a beautiful and unique valley with a pleasant hilly weather. Spend your time in the nature and rejuvenate yourself. Then move back to Shillong for a tour around the city. This city includes amazing tourist spots like the Ward’s Lake which is popular for short garden walks and boating. The Botanical Garden presents exotic plants and rare collection of orchids. Lady Hydari Park is a beautiful park set up with stretches of roses and other beautiful flowers. The park also boasts a Mini zoo which has about 70 birds, 135 mammals and reptiles. St. Mary’s Cathedral is the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Shillong. Afterwards visit the Elephant falls which is a three-step waterfall. Then move to Shillong peak to view the beautiful city and an amazing sunset. Afterwards, return to the hotel and rest for the night.
- Day – 4 : End of Short Shillong Holiday Tour:
After breakfast, drive to Guwahati. On the way, stop at Nongpoh for refreshments. Later on reaching Guwahati, stop at your desired dropping points either Airport or the Railway station for your journey back home. Our team will work hard to make your trip a wonderful and a memorable one.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.