Shillong Tour With Mawphanlur Lake
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong(3N), Cherrapunjee(1N)
Visit the land of Seven lakes, Mawphanlur.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Guwahati to Shillong (Shillong Sightseeing)
Upon arrival at Guwahati airport/railway station meet our tour representative.
Transfer to Shillong, on the way indulge in an appetizing lunch/ breakfast at Nongpoh.
En-route halt at Umiam Lake Viewpoint and witness the mesmerizing lake.
Upon reaching the hotel/resort, head to your room and unwind.
Following next on your Shillong tour package, trip to St.Catholic Cathedral, Lady Hydari Park, Ward’s Lake, Don Bosco Cultural Center, and heritage Golf course.
The evening would be marked by a stroll at Police Bazaar.
Come back to the hotel for a restful sleep.
Overnight at Shillong
- Day – 2 : Cherrapunjee Sightseeing
Give a mesmerizing start of the day with a breath-taking sighting of the sunrise amidst in the hills of Shillong.
Savour a scrumptious breakfast, and gear up for a transfer to one of the rainiest place of Meghalaya (Cherrapunjee).
On the picturesque drive stopover at the Mawkdok Viewpoint, Mawsmai cave, and Seven Sisters falls, which are an absolute treat to the eyes.
A adventurous caving experience at Mawsmai cave would be following on this day.
Visit the famous Nohkalikai falls, Ramakrishna asharam, David Scott memorial stone, Wakabah falls etc.
Post this, transfer back to your hotel in Shillong. En-route, pay a visit to Elephant Falls and Shillong View Point for some pro-looking snaps in the picture-perfect spot.
This eventful day of your Shillong tour package ends with a restful sleep.
BreakfastOvernight at Shillong
- Day – 3 : Trip to Mawphanlur
Make your day adventurous with a perfect tour at Mawphanlur village in Meghalaya.
Reach Mawphlang where you will visit the sacred groves before your arrival at Mawphanlur.
Stroll through the paths of Lum Kyllang, Lum Symper, Mawten, Lum Nohkrek, Rambrai, Mawdoh and relish the beauty.
Spend a peaceful evening in the village and enjoy the night while gazing at the stars under the clear night sky.
Visit the crowded streets and watch the children playing football and cowbells.
Interact with the locals and explore their daily activities and lifestyle.
Enjoy activities like trekking, kayaking, angling, swimming and kite flying during your tour.
Reach Lum Kyllang and head back to Shillong with some cherishable memories at Mawphanlur.
BreakfastOvernight stay at Shillong
- Day – 4 : Last day of the trip
The day comes to an end with a delicious breakfast.
Complete the checkout formalities and prepare for your transfer back to home.
Your drop to Guwahati airport/railway station brings an end of your Shillong tour package.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1-3 (Shillong)
Located at the main point of Police Bazar, Shillong it is one of the finest luxury hotel of Shillong. It offers a panoramic view of the city with amenities that are best in town, some of which are 24 hours front desk, parkingandrestaurant serving variety of continental cuisines along with Indian and Chinese. The interiors are well designed and embedded with pine wood making the rooms elegant and unique.
Cherry Blossom Inn
The hotel has bigger rooms which are clean and well maintained. It is situated at a distance of about 5kms from Shillong City in Lapalang which locates it away from the hustle and bustle of the city making the ambience calm and serene. It is one of the best budget hotels in Shillong with all the major best amenities.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.