Shillong Tour With Kongthong Village
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong(2N), Cherrapunjee(1N), Kongthong(1N)
Visit the main attraction of Cherrapunjee.
Visit to the Cleanest Village of Asia, Mawlynnong and Dawki.
Visit the Kongthong Village.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Pickup from Guwahati – Shillong City Local Sightseeing
Pick you up from the Guwahati airport or railway station.
Drive towards “The Scotland of the East” Shillong.
En-route to Shillong, you will visit the mesmerizing Umiam lake from the viewpoint as a welcome token from Shillong.
Thereafter you will be visiting local(only Shillong) sightseeing which will include Shillong peak, Elephant falls, Ward’s Lake, Golf Course, Cathedral of Mary, The Grand Madina Masjid, Don Bosco Museum, Lady Hydari Park and many other beautiful places.
Later on, in the evening our cab will drop you to your hotel in Shillong.
Overnight in Shillong
- Day – 2 : Kongthong Village
In the Morning you will be picked from your location and drive you straight to Kongthong Village.
Our representative cum guide will receive and take you for the Village tour.
Roam around the pristine and serene environment of Kongthong Village spread across its bee farm, paddy fields and sylvan hills. You can click pictures of the village, record videos of whistling tunes of the villagers, interact with the villagers and listen to their whistling tune.
Indulge in the activities like hiking and swimming in the pristine environment.
After a wonderful daylong adventure head to Kongthong’s travellers nest to relax your night.
BreakfastOvernight at Kongthong Village
- Day – 3 : Cherrapunjee Tour
Start your tour early in the morning following which our cab will take you to Cherrapunjee for the day-long tour.
Visit Cherrapunjee’s exotic waterfalls and striking limestone caves, Mawkdok Viewpoint where you can do adventurous and thrilling zip-lining.
Visit Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls, among other falls and Mawsmai Cave, which is one of the 100 odd limestone caves in Meghalaya.
Proceed to First Presbyterian Church, Eco-Park, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, David Scott Memorial Stone among other beautiful places.
Later our cab will drop you to hotel/resort in Cherrapunjee.
BreakfastOvernight at Cherrapunjee
- Day – 4 : Mawlynong – Dawki Tour
Today you will start your tour the early morning.
You will visit the beautiful and transparent Dawki river in West Jaintia Hills and the Tamabil Bangladesh border.
On return, you will visit Mawlynnong village which is a small village with about 80 households, in lush-green East Khasi Hills of Meghalaya.
Witness the amazing balancing stone (big rock balancing over a small stone).
Visit the astounding living root bridge which is about 250-400 years old.
Later you will be transferred to Shillong.
BreakfastOvernight stay at Shillong
- Day – 5 : Final day Guwahati Airport/Railway Station dropping
Have a healthy breakfast, checkout from the nest and get ready to be transferred to the Guwahati Airport as your Shillong tour package ends up today.
Fly back home with some everlasting memories of the times spent in Shillong.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1,4 (Shillong)
Located at the main point of Police Bazar, Shillong it is one of the finest luxury hotel of Shillong. It offers a panoramic view of the city with amenities that are best in town, some of which are 24 hours front desk, parkingandrestaurant serving variety of continental cuisines along with Indian and Chinese. The interiors are well designed and embedded with pine wood making the rooms elegant and unique.
Cherry Blossom Inn
The hotel has bigger rooms which are clean and well maintained. It is situated at a distance of about 5kms from Shillong City in Lapalang which locates it away from the hustle and bustle of the city making the ambience calm and serene. It is one of the best budget hotels in Shillong with all the major best amenities.
Day 3 (Kongthong Village)
Kongthong Traveller’s Nest
Kongthong Travellers Nest is located in the famous Kongthong Village, also known as Whistling Village and is at a distance of about 56kms from Shillong. The Traveller’s Nest is made of bamboo and wood showcasing the local traditional design and is located in a peaceful and calm environment amidst nature. It is a perfect place to be away for sometimes from the busy city life.
Day 3 (Cherrapunjee)
Cherrapunjee Holiday Resort
It is a perfect family ambience located at atop a hill in the lap of nature at Laitkynsew Village. The rooms are well maintained. It has a wide space with play area for Children. It has all the modern amenities despite being located in the remote region.
Nalgre Guest House
The guest house is located Near Sohra Market, Cherrapunjee. The rooms are furnished and have attached bathrooms. It has an attached restaurants serving variety of foods. Guests can enjoy à la carte breakfast here.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.