4 Night in Shillong
Accommodation: Travenjo selected rooms 3 Star() / Standard
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour.
Shillong – Golf Link, Wards Lake, Lady Hydari Park, Cathedral of Mary and Don Bosco Museum.
Cherrapunjee – Nohkalikai falls, Mawkdok Dympep Valley, Mawsmai Cave, Wah Kaba Falls, Eco Park.
Jowai – Krang Suri Falls.
Dawki – Umngot River, Indo-Bangladesh Border.
Mawlynnong – Living Root Bridge.
Others – Umiam lake, Laitlum Canyons.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Guwahati Pickup – Shillong Sightseeing:
We will pick you up from Guwahati for Shillong. Before reaching Shillong visit Umiam Lake which is a picturesque lake situated in Umiam (around 20kms from Shillong). Thereafter you will start touring Golf Link, Wards Lake, Lady Hydari Park, Cathedral of Mary and Don Bosco Museum. In the evening you will be dropped to your hotel arranged by us. Overnight stay in Shillong.
- Day – 2 : Shillong – Cherrapunjee Full Day Tour:
Around morning time you will be received from hotel for a day long exciting tour of Cherrapunjee, which is locally known as Sohra. Today you will explore the exotic waterfalls and striking limestone caves. Start your day with Elephant Falls. Later explore Mawkdok Dympep Valley and Mawkdok Bridge, Wah Kaba Falls, Mawsmai Caves, one among the 100 odd limestone caves in Meghalaya, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Seven Sisters Falls (Noh-Kalikai), Eco Park and in the evening you will be dropped you to the hotel in Shillong. Overnight stay in Shillong.
- Day – 3 : Laitlum – Krangsuri:
In the early hours you will move to Laitlum Canyons, which is also one of the famous spots in the outskirts of the Shillong and after spending time in and around the breathtaking, its winding stairways canyons taking you down the hills. Later we will take you to Krang Suri Falls, which is one of the amazing falls in the country and the sight of the falls will mesmerize you with its beauty. Life Jackets are available on hire if you want to play in the water. Finally in the evening we will take you to your hotel in Shillong. Overnight stay in Shillong.
- Day – 4 : Mawlynnong – Dawki:
As usual your day starts with a morning filled with excitement for another awesome journey towards Dawki and Mawlynnong. You will visit Mawlynnong Village which was awarded the cleanest village in Asia in 2003. Take the village tour and also explore the Balancing Rock and the astounding Living Root Bridge. Later visit the Umngot river in Dawki where you can also have the opportunity to do boating in the crystal clear water, thereafter visit the Indo-Bangladesh border and have a glimpse of the plains of Bangladesh from the hills of Jaintia Hills. After the daylong tour you will be dropped to your hotel in Shillong. Overnight stay in Shillong.
- Day – 5 : End of the Tour:
After breakfast or lunch, check out from the hotel with all the memories of the tour. Then our driver will drop you at your desired dropping points (Airport/Railway Station) for your journey back home. Our team will strive to make your trip wonderful and a memorable one.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.