Shillong Sightseeing with Umiam Lake
Duration: 1 Day
550/- Per Person
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Group Tour
Package Itinerary Details:-
- You will be taken a full day Shillong Sightseeing and you will visit all the following major places of Shillong:
Umiam Lake: You will be taken to Umiam Lake where you will explore the beautiful lake surrounded with greenery and hills. The view of the Lake is amazing from the top. Spend sometime in the Lake and enjoy the scenic beauty of the area.
Shillong Peak: It is the highest peak of Shillong City from where you can get the panoramic view of the city. Traditional dresses are also available on hire for photo shoots.
Elephant Falls: It is the famous falls of Shillong. After little trekking down through the stairs you will reach the falls. You can play in the water and enjoy the overall climate of the region.
Air Force Museum: This Air Force Museum is dedicated to the India Air Force. It displays various images of wars fought by India with Pakistan and China. In the museum you can see uniforms of officers, weapons, bombs, aircrafts etc.
Don Bosco Museum: A unique museum which highlights the entire tribal culture and tradition of the north east region. It is a informative museum about north east culture.
Shillong Golf-Course: The Shillong Golf Course is known for its beautiful landscape and attracts tourist all-round the year apart from Golf Lovers. The place is filled with greenery and pine trees.
Lady Hydari Park: Lady Hydari Park is located in the heart of the city. It is a clean, well maintained and spacious park with variety of exotic flower garden. The park has a zoo where different animals can be seen. An ideal spot for family and friends.
Wards Lake: The Ward’s Lake is one of the popular attractions of Shillong City and is situated near Police Bazar. The lake has beautiful surroundings which makes it an ideal place to hang out. You can also do boating and relax in the garden.
Botanical Garden (India Orchidarium and Botanical Garden): This garden is beside the Ward’s Lake and has exotic collections of different plants including orchid. If you are a nature lover or have interest in botany this is must visit place.
Grand Madina Glass Masjid: The Glass Masjid is an amazing structure of glass which is a unique architecture with its green dome and multi-tiered façade. It is 121 feet height and 61 feet width. A beautiful garden is attached to the masjid which is encircled all over with flowers. You can have a photo session with your friends and family.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
Things to carry
Why book with Travenjo
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.