Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour
Don Bosco Museum, Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Golflinks, Ward’s Lake, Botanical Garden, Lady Hydari Park.
- Early in the morning today you will be meeting our representative who will be leading you on this tour and will drive you around the city of Shillong. First thing to do in the morning is to drive to Don Bosco Museum where you will learn about the indigenous cultures of North East. As you move within the museum, get a glimpse of the artifacts, tools and clothing used by the local tribes of the North-eastern states. Do not forget to go up to the Skywalk for a panoramic view of Shillong city. The capital city of Meghalaya also offers many other amazing tourist destinations like the Ward’s Lake which is popular for short garden walks and boating. Golflinks, one of the largest Golf Courses in Asia with an 18 hole Golf Course is outlined amid thick pine groves and rhododendron trees. Lady Hydari Park is a scenic park set up with stretches of roses and other variety of beautiful flowers. The park also boasts a Mini Zoo which has about 70 birds, 135 mammals and reptiles. The Botanical Garden presents exotic plants and rare collection of orchids. St. Mary’s Cathedral is the Cathedral of the Roman Archdiocese of Shillong which covers the dictricts of East Khasi Hills and Ri-Bhoi. Elephant Falls is a three-step waterfall and is a prominent place to visit. It is known for its beauty and was named after an elephant shaped rock which can be seen on the foot of the Falls. The Shillong Peak offers a bird’s eye aerial view of the beautiful city of Shillong. If you are lucky enough you can also sight the beautiful sunset from this particular place. As your One Day Shillong Tour comes to an end, our representative will drop you at your desired dropping points in Shillong. Our team will endeavour to make your tour a wonderful and a memorable one.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.