Shillong Honeymoon Trip 3 days 2 nights
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong(2N)
Visit Kamakhya Temple and Umiam Lake
Explore the nightlife at Police Bazaar
Sightseeing of Shillong and its outskirts.
A visit to waterfalls and caves “Cherrapunjee”
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Shillong – A Romantic Start
Welcome to the most amazing region of India – North-East.
Our representative will pick you up and will drive you further to visit the famous Kamakhya Temple.
Later drive towards Shillong and enjoy the scenic drive.
Enroute visit the Umiam Lake which is located at the G.S. Road on the way to Shillong.
Enjoy a leisurely lunch and a short walk around at the Umiam Lake.
On arrival at Shillong check-in at the hotel and rest for a while.
In the evening explore the local market and nightlife of the city by visiting Police Bazaar.
Overnight Stay in Shillong
- Day – 2 : Cherrapunji – A visit to Waterfalls & Caves
On your second day of Shillong Honeymoon trip you will be take to Cherrapunjee.
Have your savory morning meal and checkout from hotel following which you will be moved to cherrapunjee – The second wettest place in the planet after Mawsynram.
En-route take a short halt at Mawkdok valley viewpoint and witness the breathtaking view of Mawkdok Dympep Valley.
perform zip-lining and fly over the hills of Mawkdok Valley.
Later, we will further take you to visit the following places.
Nokalikai Falls: Tallest plunge waterfall in India with a height of 1115 feet (340 metres) covering a distance of 7.2kms with a duration of 20 minutes.
Seven Sisters Fals: Nohsngithiang falls commonly known as Seven Sisters Falls is a seven segmented falls resembling the Seven states in Northeast. It is located 1 km south of Mawsmai village, plunging at a height of 315 metres (1,033 feet). Thus making it one of the tallest waterfall in India.
Wah kaba Falls: This falls can be seen on the way to cherrapunjee from Shillong, descending from a rock and drops approximately 190 metres into the gorge.
After relishing Cherrapunjee sightseeing, you will reach hotel/ resort at Cherrapunjee.
Check in to hotel/resort, unwind and relax the rest of the evening.
Overnight at cherrapunjee
- Day – 3 : Departure
Pack your bags and say goodbye to Shillong with the most memorable days spend in Shillong.
Check-out from the hotel and proceed towards the Guwahati Airport/Railway Station for departure.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1 (Shillong)
The hotel is located at Police Bazar, Shillong and the market is within walking distance making it easy for you to do shopping. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well maintained ensuring a pleasant stay with all the necessary modern amenities. You will experience amazing hospitality at the hotel and the staffs are cooperative, courteous and helpful.
A comfortable and nice hotel at budget price. It is located in Dhankheti area of Shillong which is the about 2.0kms from Police Bazar. The accommodation is equipped with private bathroom, flat-screen television, 24 hours front desk assistance. The rooms service is good with free Wi-Fi. Restaurants and Cafes are at a walking distance from the property.
Day 2 (Cherrapunjee)
Smoky Falls Mae Fi Resort
The resort is near the long and winding road from Tyrna Village near Cherrapunji and is nestled in the surroundings of mountains and waterfalls. The room has a queen-sized bed and an attic bedroom with a local touch. Despite being in the mountains, all the required amenities. The traditional style in-house restaurant serves Indian and Continental food.
Nalgre Guest House
The guest house is located Near Sohra Market, Cherrapunjee. The rooms are furnished and have attached bathrooms. It has an attached restaurants serving variety of foods. Guests can enjoy à la carte breakfast here.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.