Shillong Group Tour
Meghalaya is famed for its stunning valleys and waterfalls, making it one of India’s must-see states. This 6-day Shillong Group Tour is great for individuals who want to appreciate nature while also doing something daring. During this tour, you will see the famed Shillong City and embark on an excursion to the picturesque Krang Suri Falls in the Jaintia Hills. Visit the famed Cherrapunji waterfalls and hike to see the spectacular Double Decker Root Bridge. Also get to see the amazing view of Laitlum Canyons along with overnight camping in Dawki, Shnongpdeng. With this Meghalaya group tour you will have a lots of beautiful memories which will make this tour even more memorable.18,950/-Per Person
Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
Places Covered: Shillong(2N), Cherrapunjee(2N), Shnongpdeng Dawki Camping(1N)
Activities: Adventure, Sightseeing, Camping
Type of Tour: Group Tour
Car Type: Sedan/Innova/Marrazzo/Traveller
Accommodation: Standard Hotel/Travenjo Camping
Witness the splendid man-made Umiam Lake
Spend some time shopping in the well-known Police Bazar Market
See the magnificent Krang Suri Falls in Jaintia Hills
Visit the magnificent Waterfalls and Caves at Cherrapunji.
Go for a full-day trekking from Tyrna Village to Nongriat Village to witness the amazing Double Decker Root Bridge.
Experience overnight camping beside the beautiful Umngot River in Dawki
Witness the stunning views of the grand canyons of Laitlum
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Arrival at Guwahati – Shillong
Arrive at Guwahati International Airport or Railway Station.
Drive to Shillong, stopping along the way to admire Umiam Lake.
Later in the evening, spend some time wandering and shopping in the well-known Police Bazar.
Check into your hotel for a good night’s sleep.
Overnight stay at Shillong
- Day – 2: Cherrapunji Sightseeing
Today you will travel to the world’s second-wettest location.
After breakfast, proceed to Cherrapunji.
En route, witness the green Mawkdok Dympep Valley.
Visit the well-known Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sisters Falls, and Mawsawa Falls.
Visit the fascinating Mawsmai Caves and Arwah Caves as well.
Check into your hotel later in the evening.
BreakfastOvernight stay at Cherrapunjee
- Day – 3: Trek to Double Decker Living Root Bridge
Get up and have your breakfast and head to Tyrna.
Begin your trekking from Tyrna Village to reach the Double Decker Living Root Bridge at Nongriat.
You will see a variety of magnificent flora and fauna species along the way.
After few 3 hours of trekking down, you will reach Nongriat where you can view the incredible Double Decker Living Root Bridge.
You may also cool down in the refreshing water that runs beneath the root Bridge.
Later, trek back to Tyrna and check into your hotel.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Cherrapunjee
- Day-4: Mawlynnong Village Tour with Camping at Dawki, Shnongpdeng
Today after breakfast head to Mawlynnong Village and also witness the Single Living Root Bridge and the Balancing Rock.
Later travel to Dawki and take pleasure in sailing on the glistening Umngot River.
Also visit the Indo- Bangladesh Border.
If time permits you can perform adventure activities like cliff jumping and snorkeling.
After that, head for Shnongpdeng to enjoy riverside camping for the night amidst bonfire.
BreakfastOvernight camping at Shnongpdeng
- Day-5: Krang Suri Falls and Laitlum Canyons Visit
Wake up by the sounds of the chirping of birds and have your breakfast at the camspsite.
Pack up and drive to the Jaintia Hills to see the stunning landscapes and natural splendor.
Arrive at Jowai and hike to the breathtaking Krang Suri Falls.
Enjoy a refreshing moment at the Krang Suri Falls and later head to Laitlum Canyons.
Reach Laitlum Village and witness the beautiful view of the laitlum Grand Canyons from its viewpoint.
Before evening, return to Shillong and check in to your hotel.
BreakfastOvernight stay at Shillong
- Day-6: Departure
Wake up with all the wonderful recollections of your 6-day Shillong Tour.
After breakfast, the driver will pick you from your accommodation and drop you to the Guwahati Airport/ City/ Railway Station.
|Cherrapunjee||Abode of Clouds|
- Sightseeing and Shared Transportation
- Accommodation (double sharing and triple sharing basis)
- Complementary Breakfast
- Trek Guide at Nongriat
- Parking Fees
- Driver Allowance, Driver Food, Toll Tax and Fuel Charges
- Camping with Bonfire
- Daily One Water Bottle each
- Flight Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Room heater
- Things which are not included above
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- In case of Force majeure, Natural Calamities, Epidemics or any other unforeseen circumstances if the package is cancelled, we will provide you the same package on a different future date (Not more than 6 months after situation gets normal) and there shall be no refunds in such cases.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 Persons and in case the minimum booking criteria is not met, the tour shall be cancelled and full refunds, if any, will be made to persons who made the booking and if any person has to cancel the flight, Travenjo.com shall not be responsible for any loss incurred by him/her.
- Upto 7 persons the driver will act as a tour guide and for more than 7 person a separate tour guide whill be provided.
- AC will not be provided in hilly areas due to overloading of the engine
- Driver and cab will remain with you during the ride and sightseeing
- Our drivers are professional, polite and experienced guides
- The driver and the vehicle shall be made available for the completion of sightseeing based on the itinerary and shall not be disposal
- Apart from breakfast and dinner anyother expenses like personal drinks, coffees,tea etc is not included in the price
- In case of refund, the amount will be credited within 15- 20 working days