Shillong Sightseeing Tour with Mawlyngbna Nature Trails
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong, Mawlyngbna, Cherrapunjee
Witness the exotic waterfalls and landscape of Cherrapunjee.
Perform adventorous trekking trail at Mawlyngbna Village.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Welcome to Shillong
Upon your arrival at Guwahati Airport/ Railway Station, our representative will escort you to your hotel in Shillong.
En-route take a short halt at Umiam Lake Viewpoint, witness the largest artificial lake in North East.
Receive the warm welcome from the hotel staff, complete your check-in procedure and get some rest in your room.
Check out from hotel, get some refreshments and spend the first day of your tour leisurely by visiting the famous Wards Lake, Cathedral of Mary, Lady Hydari Park, etc.
Take a stroll on Golf Course or simply relax and breathe in the cool breeze of Shillong.
End the first day of your Shillong tour with a peaceful overnight stay at your hotel.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Day – 2 : Cherrapunjee Full Day Excursion
Kick start your day with an appetizing breakfast while witnessing the spectacular views of the hill station.
Gear up for some exciting journey as your itinerary for this day involves a drive to Cherrapunji.
Get the views of the pristine waterfalls Including Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls, Wah Kaba Falls and Mawsmai Falls.
Stop at Mawsmai Cave and Arwah Cave for an exhilarating caving excursion.
While returning back to Shillong, pay a visit to Mawkdok Dympep Valley, Elephant Falls and Shillong View Point.
Later head towards hotel at Shillong for a restful sleep.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Shillong
- Day – 3 : Mawlyngbna Nature Trails
After early breakfast, drive to Mawlyngbna Village in Mawsynram which is a 3 hours drive from Shilong.
Upon reaching, gear up yourself and start your trail of 5 hours over an area consisting of long tall grasslands, crystal water streams, 180 degree view of Bangladesh plains, big water falls etc.
After the delightful Mawlyngbna trail experience which made your day, proceed to campsite in the Mawlyngbna Village and explore the outdoors with overnight camping.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Mawlyngbna Vilage
- Day – 4 : Travel back to Guwahati
Your Exciting Shillong Sightseeing tour package end on this day.
Before returning back. Begin your day with a hearty breakfast at the camp and prepare for your transfer to Guwahati Airport/Railway Station as your tour comes to an end on this day.
Hotel Poinisuk(3 Star)
White Cloud Markynti(Standard)
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- Parking, Toll Tax and Driver Allowance
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- GST @ 5%
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.