Shillong Cherrapunjee Mawlynnong Dawki Tour Package 7 days 6 Nights
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong(3N), Cherrapunjee(2N), Shnongpdeng(1N)
Visit the breathtaking Umiam Lake en-route Shillong.
Visit the wettest place on Earth after Mawsynram.
Trek down 3500+ steps to reach the Double Decker root Bridge.
Walk in the cleanest Village in Asia and the famous Crystal clear river in Meghalaya.
Visit the Mawphlang Sacred Grove Forest Famous among the Nature Lovers.
Witness the green Fold Mountains at Laitlum Grand Canyons and visit the picturesque Krangsuri Water Fall at Jaintia Hills.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Arrival in Guwahati | Transfer to Shillong
After arriving at the Guwahati Airport or Railway Station, you will be received by our representative.
You will be transferred to Shillong, stopover at the largest manmade lake of northeast India, the Umiam Lake.
Arrive in Shillong and check-in to the hotel.
Spend your evening at leisure or indulge in shopping in the famous Police Bazar.
Overnight stay at Shillong
- Day – 2 : Shillong to Cherrapunji | Sightseeing in Cherrapunji
After breakfast you will be setting out to the wettest place in the world, Cherrapunji.
On the way, you will be stop by at the Elephant Falls and the Shillong Peak (the highest point in Meghalaya).
Visit the Mawkdok Dympep Valley, you can also do Zip-Lining here.
Walkthrough the sands of mesmerizing beach of the river.
After arriving in Cherrapunji, you will see the famous attractions of the hill station like the Nohkalikai Falls (the fourth highest falls in the world), Seven Sister Falls, Kynrem Falls, Wei Sawdong Falls, Arwah Cave and Mawsmai Cave.
Later in the evening check-in to the accommodation in Cherrapunji.
BreakfastOvernight stay at Cherrapunjee
- Day – 3 : Double Decker Trek
Cherrapunjee – day trip to Double Decker Living Root Bridge.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and reach Tyrna Village the starting point of your trek.
Trek through the lush green fields and the cliffs while witnessing the sun streaming through the thick trees.
Pass through the small villages and the green vegetation and reach Nongriat Village to witness the most famous Double Decker Living Root Bridge.
This natural bridge is over a hundred feet long and is very strong at its root.
Enjoy trekking through the bridge and a quick swim in the natural pool.
Hike back to Tyrna and after the long tiring day check in to your hotel in Cherrapunji.
BreakfastOvernight stay at Cherrapunjee
- Day – 4 : Cherrapunji – Mawlynnong – Shillong
After breakfast in the morning, you will visit the once awarded cleanest village in Asia, Mawlynnong.
Witness the 100+ years old Living Root Bridge of Riwai Village followed by a short 10 minute trek.
Post this you will be driving close to the India-Bangladesh border to visit the Dawki Village. It is famous for being the home to the clean and crystal waters of the Umngot River. Witness the transparent river bed of the Umngot River, also known as Dawki River.
BreakfastOvernight Camping at Shnongpdeng
- Day – 5 : Mawlynnong to Mawphlang
After breakfast, you will be first heading to Mawphlang Village to see the famous Sacred Groves and the Khasi Sacred Forest famous amongst nature lovers.
Also witness the Khasi Heritage Village which highlights the lifestyle of the Khasi Tribe.
Thereafter, while travelling back to Shillong, en-route visit the famous Elephant Falls and spend some moment in the pristine environment.
Once you reach Shillong visit the Ward’s Lake and Shillong Golf Course.
BreakfastOvernight stay at Shillong
- Day – 6 : Trip to Laitlum Grand Canyons and Krangsuri Falls
In the morning you will be picked up from hotel for a tour to Laitlum Grand Canyons.
Trek amidst the grand canyons and enjoy the breathtaking view of the surroundings.
Later drive to KrangsuriWaterfalls located in JaintiaHills at a distance of 92.8kms from Laitlum.
On reaching Krangsuri Falls trek about 10-15 minutes to reach the waterfallsand witness its beauty.
Stand behind the falls and witness the power of the water falling down from above.
Later you will be transferred back to Shillong.
Check in the hotel and have a restful sleep.
BreakfastOvernight stay at Shillong
- Day – 7 : End of the Trip
After breakfast you will be transferred to Guwahati Airport/Railway Station for your return journey with all the memories of your exploration of Fascinating Shillong Tour.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1,5,6 (Shillong)
The hotel is located at Police Bazar, Shillong and the market is within walking distance making it easy for you to do shopping. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well maintained ensuring a pleasant stay with all the necessary modern amenities. You will experience amazing hospitality at the hotel and the staffs are cooperative, courteous and helpful.
A comfortable and nice hotel at budget price. It is located in Dhankheti area of Shillong which is the about 2.0kms from Police Bazar. The accommodation is equipped with private bathroom, flat-screen television, 24 hours front desk assistance. The rooms service is good with free Wi-Fi. Restaurants and Cafes are at a walking distance from the property.
Day 2,3 (Cherrapunjee)
Smoky Falls Mae Fi Resort
The resort is near the long and winding road from Tyrna Village near Cherrapunji and is nestled in the surroundings of mountains and waterfalls. The room has a queen-sized bed and an attic bedroom with a local touch. Despite being in the mountains, all the required amenities. The traditional style in-house restaurant serves Indian and Continental food.
La Kupar Inn
Located in the centre of Cherrapunjee is one of the best places to stay amidst nature. Spacious rooms, ideal family atmosphere, best sunset view and sightseeing spots nearby makes it a favorite Inn for travelers. It has an in-house restaurant with all other standard amenities which are required for a comfortable stay.
Day 4 (Shnongpdeng)
Travenjo Campsite is located at Shnongpdeng near Dawki Town. Camping is arranged beside the clean and clear Shnongpdeng River. The campsite provides amenities like breakfast, bonfire, washrooms, tent and bedding for a comfortable overnight camping. The surrounding area is serene and calm away from the busy city.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.