Shillong Cherrapuji Dawki Group Tour
Type Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Tour Date: 28-Dec ‘2021 – 01-Jan ‘2021
Places covered: Shillong(2N), Cherrapunjee(1N), Shnongpdeng Dawki Camping(1N)
Activities: Adventure, Sightseeing, Camping
Type of Tour: Group Tour
Car Type: Sedan/Innova/Marrazzo/Traveller
Accommodation: Standard/ Homestays
Total Package Cost:
|Group Size||Cost of Tour (Per Person)|
Visit the spectacular Umiam Lake and take a tour of Shillong City
Trek to the amazing Double Decker Living Root Birdge
Cherrapunjee Day Tour visiting its waterfalls, caves and park
Adventure day out at Shnongpdeng
Explore rural life at Mawlynnong Village
Light Trek to the Single Living Root Bridge
Witness the Canyons of Laitlum and the unique Krangsuri Falls
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Guwahati Pickup – Shillong Sightseeing
Today we will pick you up from Guwahati Airport/Guwahati Railway Station/ Shillong City and drive you to Shillong. On the way we will stop at Umiam Lake for the amazing view of the gigantic lake. Spend some time in the garden and near the water. If you want you can do boating or other water activities at your own cost.
Thereafter check-in to your hotel and freshen up.
Later you will be taken to visit Ward’s Lake and the beautiful Shillong Golf Course.
Spend some time amidst the pine trees of the golf course and later we will drop you to your hotel where you can have your dinner.
Overnight stay at Shillong
- Day – 2: Double Decker Root Bridge Trekking
Early morning after breakfast you will head towards Cherrapujee, which is also a land of root bridges. You will be taken to Nongriat Village where you will meet our guide.
It will take around 2 hours to trek down to reach the Double Decker Root Bridge.
The trekking path consists of 3500 stairs. It is an adventurous experience to walk on the root bridge naturally built with human touch for over centuries. There is a pool/stream below the bridge where you can refresh yourself from the tiring trekking.
BreakfastOvernight stay at Cherrapunjee
- Day – 3: Explore Cherrapunji
Today you will explore some of the amazing places of Cherrapunji. You will explore Arwah Caves, Garden of Caves, Mawsmai Cave, Wei SawDong Falls, Dainthlen Falls, Seven Sister Falls, Wakabah Falls and Eco Park.
Later we will take you to our campsite at Shnongpdeng Dawki where camping with a bonfire will be arranged for you at the riverside.
Indulge in group talks in the bonfire and camp overnight.
BreakfastOvernight Riverside Camping at Shnongpdeng, Dawki
- Day-4: Kayaking-Dawki Mawlynnong-Krangsuri Trip
You will start your day with Kayaking at Shnongpdeng river arranged by us. Other activities like Snorkelling, Cliff Jumping and scuba diving can be done at an additional cost. Thereafter we will cross Dawki and reach Mawlynnong.
Here you will go for a light walk to reach the astounding Single Living Root Bridge at Riwai Village. While trekking you will witness the cleanest village of Mawlynnong and see the balancing rock.
Later we will take you to the largest waterfalls of Meghalaya, the Krang Suri Waterfalls.
Spend your time at these spectacular waterfalls and later reach Shillong.
Scuba Diving: 3000/- per person
Snorkelling: 500/- per person
Cliff Jumping: 300 per person
BreakfastOvernight stay at Shillong
- Day-5: Sightseeing Tour and Guwahati Drop
Today early morning we will take you to the Laitlum Grand Canyons and Valleys. The place has an amazing landscape with beautiful mountains. Later visit Elephant Falls and Don Bosco Museum.
Thereafter you will be dropped to Guwahati Airport/Guwahati Railway Station/ Shillong City.
|Cherrapunjee||Abode of Clouds/ Amazing Resort||29-Dec||30-Dec|
- Sightseeing and Shared Transportation
- Accommodation with Breakfast
- Kayaking on Day-4
- Guide on Day-2
- Parking Fees
- Driver Allowance, Driver Food, Toll Tax and Fuel Charges
- Daily One Water Bottle each
- Flight Tickets
- Lunch and Dinner
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- 5% GST
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- In case of Force majeure, Natural Calamities, Epidemics or any other unforeseen circumstances if the package is cancelled, we will provide you the same package on a different future date (Not more than 6 months after situation gets normal) and there shall be no refunds in such cases.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 Persons and in case the minimum booking criteria is not met, the tour shall be cancelled and full refunds, if any, will be made to persons who made the booking and if any person has to cancel the flight, Travenjo.com shall not be responsible for any loss incurred by him/her.
- In case of refund, the amount will be credited within 15- 20 working days
- AC will not be provided in hilly areas due to overloading of the engine
- Driver and cab will remain with you during the ride and sightseeing
- Our drivers are professional, polite and experienced guides