Shillong and Cherrapunjee Tour with Kaziranga
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Guwahati(1N), Shillong(2N), Cherrapunjee(1N), Dawki(1N), Kaziranga(1N)
Activities: Sightseeing, Wildlife Excursion
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Group Tour, Adventure Tour
Transportation: Sedan/SUV/Tempo Traveller
Take a tour of Guwahati City.
Explore the wildlife in Guwahati’s Zoo.
Witness the beauty of Umiam Lake and Shillong.
Experience the thrill of Zip Lining in Mawkdok Dympep Valley.
Explore Dawki Lake and witness nature’s beauty.
Witness the amazing waterfalls in Cherrapunjee and Jowai.
End your trip by exploring the amazing and thrilling wildlife in Kaziranga.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Guwahati Arriva and Tour
Start your day with sightseeing in Guwahati.
Visit the Assam State Museum and the Assam State Zoo.
Explore Brahmaputra River and go for cruise in the evening.
Immerse yourself with the knowledge of planets and the solar system at the planetarium.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- Day – 2 : Guwahati – Shillong Sighseeing
After breakfast, drive to Shillong.
Stop at Umiam Lake for enjoying its spectacular view.
Visit the Don Bosco Museum showcasing culture of northeast.
Enjoy scenic beauty and greenery at Ward’s Lake and Lady Hydari Park.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Shillong
- Day – 3 : Cherrapunjee Tour
Start your day with the thrilling Zip Lining at Mawkdok Dympep Valley.
While doing Zip Lining the view of the valleys will just blow your mind.
Witness the mesmerizing beauty of Wakabah falls, Seven Sisters Falls and the Nohkalikai Falls.
Explore the adventurous caves namely Mawsmai Cave and the Arwah Caves.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Cherrapunjee
- Day – 4 : Mawlynnong & Dawki
Explore the cleanest village in Asia.
Observe the balancing rock.
Enjoy the view of the Bangladesh plains.
Enjoy the boat ride at Dawki River also known as the Crystal Clear Lake.
BreakfastOvernight camping in Shnongpdeng, Dawki
- Day – 5 : Dawki – Jowai
Kick start your day by visiting the largest waterfalls of Meghalaya, the Krang Suri Waterfalls.
Explore the untouched Phe Phe Waterfalls and Tyrshi Falls of Jowai.
Explore Meghalaya’s Rock Garden, Nartiang Monoltihs.
Enjoy the view of the Thadlaskein Lake located at the outskirts of Jowai town.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Shillong
- Day – 6 : Shillong – Kaziranga
After breakfast head for a long trip from Shillong to Kaziranga.
Stroll in the evening at Kaziranga and visit Orchid Park.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Kaziranga
- Day – 7 : Wildlife Safari and end of the Tour
Next day early morning after breakfast head towards Kaziranga National Park.
Explore the thrilling park with activities like the Elephant Safari and the Jeep Safari.
Later we will drop you to your desired location in Guwahati Airport/Railway Station.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1 (Guwahati)
Hotel Atithi is one of the finest hotels in Guwahati which provide rooms of luxury and comfort. Located at the heart of the city Paltan Bazar, Guwahati, it is about 5 minutes walking distance from the main market and is about 20kms from Guwahati Airport. The hotel rooms are spacious and well decorated with an unbeatable ambience. It has an in-house multi cuisine restaurant having “Ala-Carte” menu and all the modern amenities including Air Condition Rooms, Workout Room/Fitness Centre with Gym, Baby Sitting, Free Hi Speed Internet (WiFi) etc.
Hotel Brahmaputra Residency
Hotel Brahmaputra Residency offers a unique ambience with neat and clean rooms and making a comfortable stay for the guests. It is centrally located at Ulubari, Guwahati and has an in-house multi cuisine Vegetarian Restaurant with other facilities like round the clock room service, Running Hot and Cold Water, Laundry, Doctor on Call, Gym, Air-Condition Rooms, Free Parking, Complementary Breakfast, WiFi etc.
Day 2,5 (Shillong)
Located at the main point of Police Bazar, Shillong it is one of the finest luxury hotel of Shillong. It offers a panoramic view of the city with amenities that are best in town, some of which are 24 hours front desk, parkingandrestaurant serving variety of continental cuisines along with Indian and Chinese. The interiors are well designed and embedded with pine wood making the rooms elegant and unique.
A comfortable and nice hotel at budget price. It is located in Dhankheti area of Shillong which is the about 2.0kms from Police Bazar. The accommodation is equipped with private bathroom, flat-screen television, 24 hours front desk assistance. The rooms service is good with free Wi-Fi. Restaurants and Cafes are at a walking distance from the property.
Day 3 (Cherrapunji)
Cherrapunjee Holiday Resort
It is a perfect family ambience located at atop a hill in the lap of nature at Laitkynsew Village. The rooms are well maintained. It has a wide space with play area for Children. It has all the modern amenities despite being located in the remote region.
Nalgre Guest House
The guest house is located Near Sohra Market, Cherrapunjee. The rooms are furnished and have attached bathrooms. It has an attached restaurants serving variety of foods. Guests can enjoy à la carte breakfast here.
Day 4 (Shnongpdeng, Dawki)
Travenjo Campsite is located at Shnongpdeng near Dawki Town. Camping is arranged beside the clean and clear Shnongpdeng River. The campsite provides amenities like breakfast, bonfire, washrooms, tent and bedding for a comfortable overnight camping. The surrounding area is serene and calm away from the busy city.
Day 6 (Kaziranga)
Dhanshree Resort is a wildlife resort located in the vicinity of Kaziranga National Park and offers a calm environment away from the noisy city life making it an ideal place to stay during Kaziranga Tour. It provides array of room amenities and offers laundry, doctor on call and luggage storage facility.It also has a swimming pool and an in-house restaurant with parking facility for guest’s vehicle. The resort offers a 24 hour front desk support.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.