3 Nights in Shillong
Accommodation: Travenjo selected rooms 3 Star() / Standard
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour, Sightseeing Tour.
Shillong – Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, Ward’s lake, Golf Course, Grand Madina Masjid, Lady Hydari Park, Don Bosco Museum.
Cherrapunjee – Nohkalikai Falls, Mawdok Viewpoint, Mawasmai Cave, Eco-Park, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, David Scott Memorial Stone.
Dawki – Transparent River, Bangladesh Border.
Mawlynnong – Living Root Bridge.
Others – Umiam lake.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1: Pickup from Guwahati Airport or Railway Station pickup for Shillong City and later Shillong Tour:
You will be received at Guwahati and our Travenjo Cab will take you to Shillong city. On the way, you will stop at Umiam Lake View Point, a beautiful and picturesque lake, with its scenic beauty refreshing and rejuvenating you from the hectic urban life and thereafter visit Don Bosco Museum.
Later you will explore Shillong city and its outskirts. You will visit Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, Ward’s lake, Golf Course, Grand Madina Masjid, Lady Hydari Park and Cathedral of Mary, and other beautiful places. Evening drop to hotel in Shillong.
- Day – 2: Cherrapunjee Sightseeing:
Today you will be visiting Cherrapunjee for the day-long tour. You will visit Cherrapunjee,s exotic water Falls and striking LimeStone caves, Mawkdok Viewpoint where you can do adventurous and thrills Zip-Lining, Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls among other Falls and Mawsami Caves in Meghalaya first Presbyterian Church, Eco-park, Ramakrishna Ashrama, David Scott Memorial Stone among other beautiful places evening drop to hotel in Shillong for a pleasant overnight stay arranged by us.
- Day – 3: Mawlynong and Dawki Tour:
Today you will start your tour early morning after breakfast. You will visit the beautiful and transparent Dawki river in West Jaintia Hills and also visit the Bangladesh border. Later you will visit Mawlynnong village which is a small village with about 80 households, in lush-green East Khasi Hills of Meghalaya. It has been awarded as the cleanest village in Asia. You will see the amazing balancing stone (big rock balancing over a small stone) besides other things. You will visit the astounding living root bridge which is about 250-400 years old. Evening drive back to Shillong. Overnight stay at Shillong.
- Day – 4 : End of the Tour:
Morning, after breakfast, checkout from the hotel and with all your memories of hidden Meghalaya Tour drive back to Guwahati to catch your flight or train back home. Our team will endeavor to make your trip wonderful and a memorable one.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.