2 Nights in Shillong
Accommodation: Travenjo selected rooms 3 Star() / Standard
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour.
Shillong – Golf Course, Lady Hydari Park, Ward’s Lake, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Glass Mosque.
Cherrapunjee – Mawkdok Viewpoint, Nohkalikai Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Eco-Park, David Scott Memorial Stone.
Others – Umiam lake.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Guwahati Pickup – Shillong Sightseeing:
You will be received from Guwahati and our Travenjo Cab driver will drive you straight to Shillong. You will stop at Umiam Lake View, a beautiful and picturesque Lake, with its scenic beauty which will refresh and rejuvenate you.
Later you will do city sightseeing of Golf Course, Lady Hydari Park, Ward’s Lake, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Glass Mosque and other beautiful places. Enjoy a pleasant overnight stay at Shillong arranged by us at a beautiful location.
- Day – 2 : Shillong Sightseeing & Cherrapunjee Tour:
After your breakfast you will visit the Shillong Peak from where you have a beautiful view of Shillong. Later visit Elephant Falls and head for Cherrapunjee Tour and visit Mawkdok Viewpoint where you can do adventurous and thrilling zip-lining, Nohkalikai Falls, Mawsmai Cave, the Seven Sister Falls, Eco-Park, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, First Presbyterian Church, David Scott Memorial Stone among other beautiful places. Evening drive back to Shillong. Overnight stay at Shillong.
- Day – 3 : End of the Tour:
Morning, after breakfast, checkout from the hotel and with all your memories of Shillong-Cherrapunjee Tour drive back to Guwahati to catch your flight or train back home. Our team will endeavor to make your trip wonderful and a memorable one.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.