Meghalaya Adventure Tour 5 Days 4 Nights
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong, Cherrapunjee, Dawki
Perform some water adventure activities at Umiam Lake.
Revel the beauty of the region on the way.
Perform Zip-lining across Mawkdok Dympep Valley.
Witness the Gushing Waterfalls and Sylvan hills of Cherrrapunjee.
Complete 7000+ steps trek at Nongriat Village.
Tour at one of Asia’s cleanest Village, Mawlynnong.
Experience overnight riverside camping with bonfire at Shnongpdeng.
Perform Snorkeling, Zip-lining, Kayaking and Cliff Jumping.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Pickup from Guwahati Airport/Railway Station – Cherrapunjee (160kms approx)
Pickup from Guwahati Airport/Railway Station and travel to Cherrapunjee.
Enroute visit Umiam Lake Water Sports Complex, Near Orchid Lake Resort for Adventure activities. Activities: Kayaking, Skiing and Water Scooter Ride.
En-Route stop at Mawkdok Valley, witness deep gorge mountains. Here you cando Zip-Line across the hills of the Mawkdok Dympep Valley.
Transfer to Cherrapunjee hotel at evening.
Overnight stay at Cherrapunjee
- Day – 2 : Double Decker Living Root Bridge Trek
After a leisurely breakfast checkout from hotel, on the way visit Seven Sister Falls and Nokalikai Falls.
Later proceed to Tyrna Village and trek down 3500+ steps towards Nongriat Village to reach the Double Decker Living Root Bridge with a local guide.
Climb back 3500+ steps to reach Tyrna Village.
Transfer to Cherrapunjee hotel, En-route visit Mawsmai Cave if time permits.
BreakfastOvernight stay at a homestay/hotel in Cherrapunjee
- Day – 3 : Mawlynnong and Dawki Visit – Camping at Dawki Shnongpdeng
Transfer to Mawlynnong Village – the cleanest village in Asia.
Tour at Cleanest Village in Asia and explore the Living Root Bridge at Riwai Village which is about 10 minutes trek from Mawlynnong village.
Later head to Clear Crystal river Dawki (River Tour).
Transfer to Shnongpdeng Campsite, around 7.4kms from Dawki.
Enjoy the riverside Camping and Bonfire in Shnongpdeng.
BreakfastOvernight Camping at Shnongpdeng
- Day – 4 : Adventuring at Dawki Shnongpdeng and back to Shillong
After breakfast get ready for some adventure at the Shnongpdeng River. Activities: Zip-Lining, Snorkeling, Cliff Jumping and Kayaking. Also have an adventurous photo session.
Travel back to Shillong.
BreakfastOvernight stay at Shillong
- Day – 5 : Departure to Guwahati Airport/ Railway Station
Backpack all your luggage and checkout from the hotel.
Get a drop back to Guwahati Airport/ Railway Station as per your flight schedule.
End your trip with splendid memories.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1,2 (Cherrapunjee)
Smoky Falls Mae Fi Resort
The resort is near the long and winding road from Tyrna Village near Cherrapunji and is nestled in the surroundings of mountains and waterfalls. The room has a queen-sized bed and an attic bedroom with a local touch. Despite being in the mountains, all the required amenities. The traditional style in-house restaurant serves Indian and Continental food.
Nalgre Guest House
The guest house is located Near Sohra Market, Cherrapunjee. The rooms are furnished and have attached bathrooms. It has an attached restaurants serving variety of foods. Guests can enjoy à la carte breakfast here.
Day 4 (Shillong)
Located at the main point of Police Bazar, Shillong it is one of the finest luxury hotel of Shillong. It offers a panoramic view of the city with amenities that are best in town, some of which are 24 hours front desk, parkingandrestaurant serving variety of continental cuisines along with Indian and Chinese. The interiors are well designed and embedded with pine wood making the rooms elegant and unique.
Cherry Blossom Inn
The hotel has bigger rooms which are clean and well maintained. It is situated at a distance of about 5kms from Shillong City in Lapalang which locates it away from the hustle and bustle of the city making the ambience calm and serene. It is one of the best budget hotels in Shillong with all the major best amenities.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.