Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour
Elephant falls, Shillong Peak, Mawlynnong and Dawki.
Dawki is a town in the West Jaintia Hills District of Meghalaya. The Umngot river in Dawki is famous for activities such as boating, cliff-jumping, camping, etc.
- Today you will be meeting our representative early in the morning who will be leading you on this tour and will drive you to Mawlynnong. En route stop by Elephant Falls which is a three-step waterfall and is a prominent place to visit. It is known for its beauty and was named after an elephant shaped rock which can be seen on the foot of the falls. Also visit Shillong Peak which offers a bird’s eye aerial view of the beautiful city of Shillong. Then continue your drive and head towards Mawlynnong, which is known as the cleanest village in Asia. On arriving here one can take a tour of the village and see the Living Root Bridge which is made from roots of hundreds of years old living trees. Also see the balancing rock and have a leisure time in the village. Later move to Dawki and indulge in boating which is a ‘must do’ when you are here and have a thrilling experience of riding in wooden boats on the Umngot river where the water is so clear that one can see through it. Spend some quality time at the Indo-Bangladesh border and as your Mawlynnong and Dawki Day Tour comes to an end, drive back to Shillong City. Our representative will drop you at your desired dropping points in Shillong. Our team will endeavour to make your tour a wonderful and a memorable one.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.