3 Nights in Shillong
Accommodation: Travenjo selected rooms 3 Star() / Standard
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour, Sightseeing Tour.
Shillong – Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, Ward’s lake, Golf Course, Grand Madina Masjid, Don Bosco Museum.
Cherrapunjee – Mawsmai Cave, Seven Sister Falls.
Dawki – Transparent River, Bangladesh Border.
Mawlynnong – Living Root Bridge.
Others – Umiam lake.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1: Pickup from Guwahati – Shillong City Local Sightseeing:
Our Travenjo Cab will pick you up from the Guwahati airport or railway station. Thereafter you will head straight towards the “Scotland of the East” Shillong. It will take approximately 2 and a half hour to reach Shillong main city. En route to Shillong, you will visit the mesmerizing Umiam lake from the viewpoint as a welcome token from Shillong. Thereafter you will be visiting local(only Shillong) sightseeing which will include Shillong peak, Elephant falls, Ward’s Lake, Golf Course, Cathedral of Mary, The Grand Madina Masjid, Don Bosco Museum, Lady Hydari Park and many other beautiful places. Later on, in the evening our cab will drop you to your hotel in Shillong.
- Day – 2: Cherrapunjee Tour:
Today you will start your tour early in the morning with our driver cum guide. Our cab will take you to Cherrapunjee for the day-long tour. You will visit Cherrapunjee’s exotic waterfalls and striking limestone caves, Mawkdok Viewpoint where you can do adventurous and thrilling zip-lining , Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls,among other falls and Mawsmai Cave, which is one of the 100 odd limestone caves in Meghalaya., First Presbyterian Church, Eco-Park, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, David Scott Memorial Stone among other beautiful places. Later our cab will drop you to your Hotel in Shillong.
- Day – 3: Mawlynong-Dawki Tour:
Today you will start your tour the early morning after breakfast. You will visit the beautiful and transparent Dawki river in West Jaintia Hills and also visit the Bangladesh border. Later you will visit Mawlynnong village which is a small village with about 80 households, in lush-green East Khasi Hills of Meghalaya. It has been awarded as the cleanest village in Asia. You will see the amazing balancing stone (big rock balancing over a small stone) besides other things.you will visit the astounding living root bridge which is about 250-400 years old. Evening drive back to Shillong. Overnight stay at Shillong.
- Day – 4: Final day Guwahati Airport/Railway Station dropping:
Today is the final day in Shillong and time to say goodbye. Our cab will drop you to Guwahati Airport from Shillong and on the way you enjoy the scenic beauty of the mesmerizing region. We hope that you will bag along with you a lot of sweet memories and souvenir of our best service and warm wishes for you from Shillong.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.