Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour
Laitlum Canyons, Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls.
- Early in the morning today you will be meeting our representative who will be leading you on this tour and will drive you to the Grand Canyons of Laitlum, a delighting place which will mesmerize you. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the lush green hills and a sprawling meadow, its steep winding stairways that bend their way deep downhill leading to a small village. Laitlum is not crowded like other tourist destinations. It is a beautiful and unique valley with a pleasant hilly weather. Spend your time with the nature and rejuvenate yourself. Then drive to Shillong Peak which is situated at the height of 6449 sq. ft. and 1965m above sea level and Shillong City gets recognition from the peak itself. A telescope is also installed at the top of the peak building where you can have the Bird’s Eye View from one corner to another corner of Shillong. The last destination of the day would be Elephant falls. Located in Upper Shillong, this waterfall is famous as well as extraordinarily beautiful. The three stepped waterfall is named after an elephant shaped rock found at the foot of the falls. As your One Day Laitlum Tour comes to an end, our representative will drop you at your desired dropping points in Shillong. Our team will endeavour to make your tour a wonderful and a memorable one.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.