Krangsuri & Laitlum – One Day Tour
Duration: 1 Day
1,500/- Per Person
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Krangsuri Waterfalls, Laitlum Canyons
Type of Tour: Family Tour
About Krangsuri and Laitlum : Laitlum is one of the hidden gems and a must visit destination. Located in the East Khasi Hills of Shillong, Laitlum Canyons is a little-explored region in the hilly state of Meghalaya. Laitlum translates to ‘end of hills’ and this beautiful hilltop appears to be true to its name.
Krang Suri Falls located in Jowai of West Jaintia Hills District in Meghalaya. This place is perfect in every manner as it is less crowded and life jackets are available in case one feels to go for a swim.
- Early in the morning today you will be meeting our representative who will be leading you on this tour and will drive you towards the Grand Canyons of Laitlum, a delighting place which will mesmerize you. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the canyon, its steep winding stairways that bend their way deep downhill leading to a small village. Laitlum is not crowded like any other tourist destinations. It is a beautiful and unique valley with a pleasant hilly weather. Spend your time in the nature and rejuvenate yourself. Then drive to Krangsuri Waterfall which is located in Jaintia hills and around 2.5 hours away from Shillong. Krangsuri is one of the best waterfall in the country. A small trek of about 10 to 15 minutes to the waterfall where you can see the beauty of it. The wonderful falls and turquoise water is indeed a sight to behold. Once you reach the waterfall, you have a viewpoint for amazing social media worthy photos. There are changing rooms and life jackets available in case you want to take a dip into the water under the falls. Also there are tents for camping (at your own cost) in case you feel the need to sleep under the stars overnight. Otherwise drive back to Shillong. As your One Day Krangsuri and Laitlum Tour comes to an end, our representative will drop you at your desired dropping points in Shillong. Our team will work hard to make your tour a wonderful and a memorable one.
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
Things to carry
Why book with Travenjo
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.