4 Nights 5 Days Kaziranga Shillong Tour Package
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong(3N) and Kaziranga(1N)
Visit the amazing Umiam Lake.
Tour Shillong and its outskirts.
Cherrapunjee Day Excursion.
Enjoy Jeep Safari & Elephant Safari at Kaziranga National Park.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Shillong – Arrival with Umiam Lake Tour
Our representative will pick you up from Guwahati Airport/Railway Station.
Drive to Shillong and on the way stop at Umiam Lake View Point for the mesmerizing view. ( Here you can go for some water activities like boating and kayaking on your own).
Reach Shillong and check-in to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Day – 2 : Shillong – Enjoy a Lovely Sightseeing Day
Embark on a sightseeing spree today and explore some of the best spots in Shillong and its outskirts.
Head on to the outskirts of Shillong and visit Shillong Peak and Elephant Falls.
Thereafter get back and visit Cathedral Church, Lady Hydari Park, Madina Glass Mosque.
Later visit Wards Lake, Botanical Garden and Shillong Golf Course.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Shillong
- Day – 3 : Cherrapunjee Tour
Start your day after breakfast and straight away head on to the Mawkdok Dympep Valley to witness its deep valley gorge. You can also do the adventurous zip lining here.
Proceed to admire the beautiful WahKaba Falls, Seven Sister Falls and the Nohkalikai Falls.
Explore the Mawsmai Cave and the Eco Park.
Also visit the Ramakrishna Ashram if time permits.
In the cab will drop you to your hotel in Shillong.
BreakfastOvernight stay at Shillong
- Day – 4 : Kaziranga – Off to Kaziranga National Park
After breakfast you will be transferred to Kaziranga.
On reaching Kaziranga, check-in to your resort/hotel and refresh yourself.
Head towards the much famed Kaziranga National Park and catch a glimpse of it.
You will do an evening jeep safari, which is a great way to explore this sanctuary’s charm.
Witness the tall elephant grass, shallow pools, and thick jungles and experience the rawness of nature.
BreakfastOvernight stay at Kaziranga
- Day – 5 : Kaziranga – Delight in an elephant safari before departure
Early morning get an Elephant Ride and do the Elephant Safari that commences from the western range and takes you across the Kohora Central Path.
This joyride continues for almost an hour through which you can explore wildlife in Kaziranga National Park.
Watch Indian Elephant herds and One-horned Rhinoceros closely among other animals.
Come back to the hotel and refuel yourself with a healthy breakfast.
Checkout from the hotel as you will be transferred to Guwahati Airport to catch your flight back home with beautiful memories and a strengthened bond.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1-3 (Shillong)
The hotel is located at Police Bazar, Shillong and the market is within walking distance making it easy for you to do shopping. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well maintained ensuring a pleasant stay with all the necessary modern amenities. You will experience amazing hospitality at the hotel and the staffs are cooperative, courteous and helpful.
A comfortable and nice hotel at budget price. It is located in Dhankheti area of Shillong which is the about 2.0kms from Police Bazar. The accommodation is equipped with private bathroom, flat-screen television, 24 hours front desk assistance. The rooms service is good with free Wi-Fi. Restaurants and Cafes are at a walking distance from the property.
Day 4 (Kaziranga)
Dhanshree Resort is a wildlife resort located in the vicinity of Kaziranga National Park and offers a calm environment away from the noisy city life making it an ideal place to stay during Kaziranga Tour. It provides array of room amenities and offers laundry, doctor on call and luggage storage facility.It also has a swimming pool and an in-house restaurant with parking facility for guest’s vehicle. The resort offers a 24 hour front desk support.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.