Places covered: Laitlum Canyons, Mawphanlur, Sacred Forest, Krangsuri Falls, Nartiang Monoliths & Shillong
Witness the mesmerizing landscape of Laitlum Canyons
Visit the Land of Seven Lakes (Mawphanlur).
Visit the forest of Sacred entity.
Stroll around the garden of Rocks.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1: Pickup from Guwahati – Laitlum canyons visit:
Once you arrive at Guwahati, our tour representative will pick you up and drive straight to Shillong which is often referred as the Scotland of the East.
En-route you can take a short halt for a while to witness the mesmerizing Umiam lake which is the largest artificial Lake in the entire Northeast.
Subsiquently you will be transferred to Laitum Canyons.
Witness the breathtaking Landscape of Laitlum canyons nestled in the majestic hills of Meghalaya at a distance of 21kms from Shillong.
As your visit to laitlum comes to an end, our representative will drop you to your hotel arranged by us.
Upon reaching Shillong you are free to spend your Evening resting at hotel or you can stroll nearby restaurants or do shopping at the famous shopping era of Shillong (Police Bazaar).
Overnight Stay in Shillong
- Day – 2: Visit to Land of Seven Lakes(Mawphanlur) & Mawphlang Sacred forest:
Starting your day with an early breakfast, Our representative will pick you up and transfer you to Mawphanlur, referred as the land of Seven Lakes.
Enroute visit the Mawphlang Sacred Forest Spend some time in the middle of the woods and proceed to Mawphanlur.
Witness the green carpet of grass, beautiful ponds surrounding the cottages, rolling hills, gorgeous roads to the hill top and the cool breeze of the hills.
Walk up to the hills, catch out the glimpse of the rustic village life and find hidden pools amidst behind the woods. You can also go for Kayaking at the Lake.
If time permits hike upto the Mawthad Raishan Peak on one side of Mawphanlur which is a one hour easy trek.
After spending such a splendid day at Mawphunlur Village you will be driven back to your dropping point at Shillong with the splendid memories.
BreakfastOvernight Stay in Shillong
- Day – 3: Witnessing Krangsuri and Nartiang monoliths:
In the morning we will pick you from Shillong City and then drive you on a journey to Jaintia Hills. Upon reaching, followed by a 10 minutes trek we will first visit Krangsuri Falls which drop down from a low level into a basin like depression.
If you know swimming you can swim in the pool which is an awesome experience but before diving into the pool hire a guide, wear a life jacket and be aware about non-swimming areas.
After your lunch you will head towards the attractive Nartiang Village, covering a distance around 1.5kms from Krangsuri Falls, which is known for its numerous Nartiang Monoliths.
Here you can spend some time sightseeing, clicking pictures and experiencing each spot and specially giving full time in exploring the garden of rocks.
Later visit the famous Durga Temple where you will learn about the 51 Shakti Peethas of Hindu Mythology and it is said that, once humans were used to be sacrificed during Durga festival.
Take some selfies and groupies with your near and dear ones and have some evening refreshments. After a tiresome tour our cab will take you back to hotel at Shillong to rest overnight.
BreakfastOvernight Stay in Shillong
- Day – 4: Final day Guwahati Airport/Railway Station dropping:
Today is the final day in Shillong and time to say goodbye. Our cab will drop you to Guwahati Airport from Shillong and on the way you enjoy the scenic beauty of the mesmerizing region. We hope that you will bag along with you a lot of sweet memories and souvenir of our best service and warm wishes for you from Shillong.
Hotel Centre Point(3 Star)
Cherry Blossom Inn(Standard)
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- Parking, Toll Tax and Driver Allowance.
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- In case of Force majure, Natural Calamities, Epidemics or any other unforeseen circumstances if the package is cancelled, we will provide you the same package on a different future date ( Not more than 6 months) and there shall be no refunds in such cases.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.