Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour
Mawphlang Sacred Forest, Khasi Heritage Village, Sacred Groves, Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls.
- You will start your tour and head toward the serene Mawphlang Sacred Forest. You will explore the Sacred Groves in the forest and the Khasi Heritage Village which has different types of traditional tribal huts showcasing the local traditional culture, lifestyle and heritage of the Khasi Tribe. The Khasi Tribal Monolith Festival is celebrated here for two days every year in the month of March.
After that we will take you straight towards Shillong Peak, which is Shillong City’s highest peak from where you can have a panoramic view of the Shillong City. Later visit the famous Elephant Falls and enjoy the soothing climate of the place and touch the fresh water of the falls streaming from the hills upwards. After the refreshing and rejuvenating day we will drop you to your hotel in Shillong.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.