2 Nights in Shillong
Accommodation: Travenjo selected rooms 3 Star() / Standard
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour, Sightseeing Tour.
Dawki – Transparent River, Bangladesh Border.
Mawlynnong – Living Root Bridge.
Others – Umiam lake,Mawphlang Sacred Forest.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1: Pickup from Guwahati Airport or Railway Station pickup for Shillong City and later Shillong Tour:
Our representative will receive you from Guwahati City and thereafter you will be driving straight to Shillong City. On the way stop at Umiam Lake View Point, a beautiful and picturesque lake with its scenic beauty which will refresh and rejuvenate you.
After reaching Shillong you will be taken to the Mawphlang Sacred Forest having astonishing varieties of plant and trees, some of which are around a thousand years old. You will also visit Sacred Groves and the Khasi Heritage Village showcasing the traditional and tribal life style of Khasi tribes. The monolith festival in the Khasi Heritage Village is observed every year around March. Have a pleasant overnight stay at Shillong arranged by us at a beautiful location.
- Day – 2: Day trip to Cleanest Village (Mawlynnong) and Transparent River (Dawki):
Start your tour early morning after breakfast. Visit the beautiful and transparent Umngot River in Dawki, West Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya and the Bangladesh border from where you can see the beautiful planes of Bangladesh. You will also visit Cleanest Village at Mawlynnong which is a small village having around 80 households in the lush-greens of Mawlynnong. It was awarded the cleanest village in Asia in 2003. Also you will see the amazing Balancing Stone (a big rock balancing over a small stone) beside other things. You will also be visiting the astounding Living Root Bridge which is 250-400 years old root bridge. In the evening drive back to Shillong. Overnight stay at Shillong.
- Day – 3 : End of the Tour:
Morning, after breakfast, checkout from the hotel and with all your memories of hidden Meghalaya Tour drive back to Guwahati to catch your flight or train back home. Our team will endeavor to make your trip wonderful and a memorable one.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.