Shillong Sightseeing Day Tour
Planned by Experts
Type of Tour: Day Tour, Family Tour, Sightseeing Tour, Group Tour
Places covered: Ward’s Lake, Shillong Golf Course, Elephant Falls, Shillong Peak, Don Bosco Museum.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Shillong Sightseeing
You will be taken for a full day Shillong Sightseeing and you will cover all the following major spots of this wonderful city:
Wards Lake: People love this beautiful lake of Shillong City. A lush green lake surrounded with garden of trees, exotic plants and flowers. You can stroll in the green and calming atmosphere of the Lake. You can also do boating and relax in the garden.
Botanical Garden: This place is also known as India Orchidarium and Botanical Garden. Located just beside the Ward’s Lake it is a must see place for people who has intrinsic love for nature. It has striking collections of various orchids and other different plants.
Shillong Golf-Course: The Shillong Golf Course is one of Asia’s oldest golf course and was made by the british.. It is famous for its serene and calm atmosphere and is a hub of tourists because of its scenic beauty and amazing landscape. Rhododendron trees and Pine trees can be seen everywhere.
Elephant Falls: It is a beautiful place and has three falls at different elevation. It is one of the most sort for place of Shillong Tour. After climbing down through the stone stairs you will explore the falls. The climate of this place is rejuvenating and revitalizing. Spend sometime in the water falls and take pictures with your family and friends.
Shillong Peak: The Shillong Peak is the highest peak of Shillong City and is about 1,965 meters above the sea level. A structure is constructed in its top spot from where you can get the unique view of the hills and modern life of Shillong City. Telescope is also available on hire to get the best view of the region. There are shops which provide Khasi Traditional attire on hire which you can take and click pictures by wearing it.
Air Force Museum: It is situated in Upper Shillong and is inside the HQ Eastern Air Command of Indian Air Force. The museum is dedicated to Indian Air Force. It showcase the history of Indian Air Force and displays various aircrafts, weapons and other armaments for public. Pictures of wars between India & Pakistan and India & China can be seen in the Museum. It also displays uniforms of the Air Force pilot.
Lady Hydari Park: This place is located in Barik, Shillong. On its very entry you can see the beautiful Japanese Style Garden You can stroll in the park coming across variety of flowers, trees and also ponds. The park is very spacious and it has a zoo where animals like 12 horned deer, tiger, monkeys etc. are kept. You can spend a good time in the park with your family and friends.
Don Bosco Museum: The Don Bosco Museum is one of the premium museums of Asia which exhibits the different culturual and traditional lifestyle of the tribals of north east region. You will get vital information about the culture of north east tribals from the museum.
Grand Madina Glass Masjid: One of the finest architects of the city is the Grand Madina Glass Masjid. As the name suggests it is a grand structure with glass work in it making it a fine master piece. The green dome and multi-tiered façade can bee seen from far. It has an attached having variety of beautiful flowers. Spend some time in the serene and spiritual environment and click some memory with your friends and family.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.