Places covered: Shillong(2N), Mawphlang(1N), Cherrapunji(1N), Shnongpdeng(1N)
Witness the mesmerizing Umiam Lake from the Viewpoint.
Tour at Asia’s Cleanest Village (Mawlynnong).
Trekking at Mawphlang David Scott Trail.
Overnight camping and adventure activities at Dawki, Shnongpdeng.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Day of arrival
Receive form Guwahati Airport/Rly Station, en-route you will be witnessing the beautiful and picturesque Umiam Lake from the lake viewpoint.
After taking the pleasure of the beautiful lake you will be taken to Shillong.
Relax in your spare time in the hotel or stroll around in the evening to witness the beauty of the city.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Day – 2 : Mawphanlur & Khasi Sacred Village Tour(Mawphlang)
Drive to Mawphanlur Village and witness green carpet and seven wonderful lakes.
Later on visit Khasi Heritage Village which showcases the lifestyle of traditional Khasi Tribes having thatched houses.
You will visit Khasi Sacred Groves and Mawphlang Sacred Forest having astonishing varieties of plants and trees, some of which are thousand years old.
Walk around the village and mesmerize the Natural beauty of the Village.
Later proceed to arranged homestay at Mawphlang.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Mawphlang
- Day – 3 : Mawphlang Trekking – David Scott Trail(16kms) 4-5hrs
Start your trek in the morning through the David Scott Trail surrounded by spectacular sceneries of waterfalls, streams and mountains and you will trek through the mild slopes and steep uphill.
After 4-5 hours and 16km trek, you will end your trek at Lad Mawphlang.
You will be picked up by our cab and dropped to homestay/ Resort in Cherrapunjee to rest after the daylong adventurous trek.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Cherrapunjee
- Day – 4 : Cherrapunjee Tour and Overnight Camping in Shnongpdeng River bed
Visit the Cherrapunjee’s exotic waterfalls and striking limestone caves, Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls and Mawsmai Cave, which is one of the 100 odd limestone caves in Meghalaya, Eco-Park and Ramakrishna Ashrama.
In the Evening we will take you to Dawki Shnongpdeng for an adventurous Camping at the river bed Shnongpdeng River.
You can enjoy the bonfire and spend a memorable night at the camping site arranged by us.
If time permits roam nearby markets and experience shopping in Shillong.
Have your dinner in the evening at the nearby restaurants or at your hotel.
BreakfastOvernight at Dakwi Shnongpdeng
- Day – 5 : Adventurous Dawki Water Sport Activities and Exploring Mawlynnong Village
The morning after breakfast you will be taken for some adventurous activities at Shnongpdeng River.
Start your adventure by Cliff Jumping under the guidance of experts.
Thereafter you will do Kayaking in the transparent river which will refresh and rejuvenate you.
After performing these activities you will start your village visit. You will visit Mawlynnong Village which is a small village with about 80 households, in lush-green East Khasi Hills.
You will visit the astounding Living Root Bridge which is about 250-400 years old.
You will also see the amazing Balancing stone (big rock balancing over a small stone) besides other things.
After a day-long tour, have your lunch following you will be dropped to the hotel/homestay in Shillong.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Shillong
- Day – 6 : Guwahati Airport/Railway Station Drop
Bag pack all your memories of the adventurous journey.
Our cab will drop you to Guwahati Airport/ Railway Station for your onward Journey.
Centre Point(3 Star)
Cherry Blossom Inn(Standard)
Balari Home Stay Mawphlang
Cherrapunjee Holiday Resort(3 Star)
Nalgre Guest House(Standard)
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.