3 Nights in Shillong
Accommodation: Travenjo selected rooms 3 Star() / Standard
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour.
Shillong – Wards Lake, Botanical Garden, Lady Hydari Park, Golf Course, Don Bosco Museum.
Cherrapunjee – Wakaba Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Seven Sister Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, Eco Park.
Dawki – Umngot River, Indo-Bangladesh Border.
Others – Umiam lake.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1: Guwahati Pickup – Shillong Sightseeing:
After arrival in Guwahati get a pickup from us and head straight towards Shillong City. On the way stop at Umiam Lake View Point, take a view of the breathtaking scenery of Umaim Lake and its hilly surroundings. After reaching Shillong take some rest and start your Shillong tour by visiting Shillong Golf Link which one of the oldest Golf Course in the country and widely known for its beauty. Later visit Wards Lake, Botanical Garden, Lady Hydari Park, Cathedral Mary Church and Don Bosco Museum. Evening drop to your hotel in Shillong arranged by us. Overnight stay at Shillong.
- Day – 2: Dawki River – Mawlynnong Village Tour:
Early morning start for another awesome journey towards Mawlynnong Village, a village that has been awarded the title of the cleanest village in Asia in the year 2003. Explore the village and its surroundings including the amazing Balancing Rock. Later visit the transparent Umngot River in Dawki which is around 81 km from Shillong and takes about 2.5 hours drive. You can do boating in the crystal clear water at Dawki. Thereafter visit Bangladesh Border and experience the beautiful landscape of Bangladesh. In the evening we will drop you to your hotel in Shillong. Overnight stay at Shillong.
- Day – 3: Cherrapunjee Excursion Trip:
Early morning our cab will pick you up from the hotel and then take you for an exciting day tour towards Cherrapunjee, Enroute Elephant Falls and head towards Mawkdok Dympep Valley and Mawkdok Bridge also known as Duwan Sing Syiem Bridge, where you can stop for some time and get the glimpse of the Mawkdok Valley which is the starting point of Sohra. Later explore Wakaba Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Seven Sister Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, Eco Park and other beautiful places in and around. Evening drop to your hotel in Shillong. Overnight stay at Shillong.
- Day – 4: End of the Tour:
After morning breakfast pack your bags and memories of Meghalaya to take back home. We will drop you to Guwahati Airport/Railway Station at your prescribed time.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.