Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour
Transparent Umngot River, Cleanest Village, Living Root Bridge.
- (Transparent river, living root bridge, cleanest village tour) You will visit the transparent river in Dawki, where you can enjoy the boat ride and also visit Bangladesh border. You will visit Mawlynnong which is a small village with about 80 households, in lash-green East Khasi Hills in Meghalaya. It was awarded ‘Cleanest Village in Asia’ in 2003. You will also see the amazing Balancing stone (big rock balancing over a small stone) beside other things. You will visit the astounding Living Root Bridge which is about 250-400 years old. Evening drop to Shillong.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.