David Scott Trail And Double Decker Trekking at Cherrapunji
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong(1N), Cherrapunji(2N)
Trekking at David Scott Trails, Mawphlang.
Trekking at Double Decker Root Bridge.
Witness the Double Decker Root Bridge in Nongrait Village.
Visit the famous Rainbow falls.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Receive from Guwahati Airport/Railway Station
Pickup from Guwahati Airport/Railway Station.
En-Route stop at the tourist viewpoint at Barapani (Umiam Lake).
After a short halt you will be driven to Shillong.
Visit some nearby tourist places at the same day on your arrival like Wards Lake, Cathedral Church, Lady Hydari Park and much more places.
Return back to hotel in Shillong and rest overnight for your next day adventure.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Day – 2 : Trekking through David Scott Trail-Mawphlang Village
Post breakfast, Pack your lunch and then you will head towards Mawphlang Village.
Begin your trek to Lad Mawphlang, which is also known as David Scott Trails.
Explore the Village thoroughly.
Enjoy the view of the Valley and cross the hanging bridge..
Have your lunch on the halfway which you packed in the morning.
Once you finish your trail you will be transferred to homestay/hotel at Cherrapunji.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Cherrapunjee
- Day – 3 : Trek to Double Decker Root Bridge at Nongriat Village, Cherrapunjee
After breakfast head to Riwai Village for Trekking at Double Decker Root Bridge.
Pack some Lunch and head towards it.
Steep Down 3500+ steps. Enjoy walking amidst the beautiful nature.
Witness the quintessential Double Decker Root Bridge and also you can take a dive in the pool if you want.
Have the packed Lunch and start heading towards Rainbow Falls.
Trek back upto the Riwai village to board your cab.
You will be transferred to the hotel/homestay at Cherapunji.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Cherrapunjee
- Day – 4 : Checkout and Return
After breakfast prepare for your return journey and checkout from hotel.
Our representative will drop you back to Guwahati Airport or Railway Station for your onward journey.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1 (Shillong)
The hotel is located at Police Bazar, Shillong and the market is within walking distance making it easy for you to do shopping. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well maintained ensuring a pleasant stay with all the necessary modern amenities. You will experience amazing hospitality at the hotel and the staffs are cooperative, courteous and helpful.
A comfortable and nice hotel at budget price. It is located in Dhankheti area of Shillong which is the about 2.0kms from Police Bazar. The accommodation is equipped with private bathroom, flat-screen television, 24 hours front desk assistance. The rooms service is good with free Wi-Fi. Restaurants and Cafes are at a walking distance from the property.
Day 2,3 (Cherrapunji)
Smoky Falls Mae Fi Resort
The resort is near the long and winding road from Tyrna Village near Cherrapunji and is nestled in the surroundings of mountains and waterfalls. The room has a queen-sized bed and an attic bedroom with a local touch. Despite being in the mountains, all the required amenities. The traditional style in-house restaurant serves Indian and Continental food.
Nalgre Guest House
The guest house is located Near Sohra Market, Cherrapunjee. The rooms are furnished and have attached bathrooms. It has an attached restaurants serving variety of foods. Guests can enjoy à la carte breakfast here.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.