Cherrapunji & Shillong Weekend Package
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong(1N), Cherrapunji(1N)
Activities: Sightseeing and Trekking
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Group Tour
- Day – 1 : Weekend tour starts as we drive from Guwahati to Cherrapunji:
The journey begins with arrival at the Guwahati airport/railway station. From Guwahati get transferred to Cherrapunji by a pre-reserved vehicle. Enroute, enjoy some leisure time amid the majestic view of Umiam Lake also known as Barapani. As you drive further to Cherrapunji you will stop by the Mawkdok Valley which is an outstanding sightseeing spot for tourists. On reaching Cherrapunji check in to the hotel. After a short halt at the hotel, we will then advance on another sightseeing and stop by some of the major attractions in Cherrapunji which includes Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sisters falls, Mawsmai falls, and also enjoy some cave exploration at the Mawsmai cave. After a hectic yet a wonderful day, return back to your hotel in Cherrapunjee, enjoy your dinner, and get a sound sleep.
Overnight Stay in Cherapunjee
- Day – 2 : Sightseeing at God’s Own Garden:
As part of your Cherrapunji and Shillong Weekend Package itinerary, after enjoying a healthy breakfast go on a picturesque drive to Mawlynnong village which is located in the East Khasi Hills District along the India-Bangladesh border. It was awarded as the cleanest village in Asia in the year 2003 and is also known as “God’s Own Garden”. See the Khasi way of life and meet the locals. Then visit Dawki where boating on the Umngot river should be a ‘must’ on your to-do-list. From photography point of view, click pictures from a top view of the boats. It appears as if the boats are flying in the air. Then spend some time at the Indo-Bangladesh border and later drive to Shillong and check in to the hotel on reaching here. Rest at the hotel overnight.
BreakfastOvernight Stay in Shillong
- Day – 3 : Last Day of the Tour:
After having the final breakfast of your Cherrapunji and Shillong Weekend Package tour, check out from the hotel and drive within Shillong City for a sightseeing tour. First stop at Shillong Peak from where you can see the majestic view of the beautiful city of Shillong. Then visit Elephant Falls, a three step waterfall, named after the elephant shaped rock at the foot of the falls would be your next destination. The rest of the visiting places comprise of St. Mary’s Cathedral, Golflinks and Ward’s Lake. When the sightseeing is done, we will then move to Guwahati which will bring an end to the Cherrapunji and Shillong Weekend Package. Our driver will drop you at your desired dropping points (Airport/Railway Station) for your journey back home. Our team will work hard to make your trip wonderful and a memorable one.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1 (Cherrapunjee)
Smoky Falls Mae Fi Resort
The resort is near the long and winding road from Tyrna Village near Cherrapunji and is nestled in the surroundings of mountains and waterfalls. The room has a queen-sized bed and an attic bedroom with a local touch. Despite being in the mountains, all the required amenities. The traditional style in-house restaurant serves Indian and Continental food.
Nalgre Guest House
The guest house is located Near Sohra Market, Cherrapunjee. The rooms are furnished and have attached bathrooms. It has an attached restaurants serving variety of foods. Guests can enjoy à la carte breakfast here.
Day 2 (Shillong)
Located at the main point of Police Bazar, Shillong it is one of the finest luxury hotel of Shillong. It offers a panoramic view of the city with amenities that are best in town, some of which are 24 hours front desk, parkingandrestaurant serving variety of continental cuisines along with Indian and Chinese. The interiors are well designed and embedded with pine wood making the rooms elegant and unique.
A comfortable and nice hotel at budget price. It is located in Dhankheti area of Shillong which is the about 2.0kms from Police Bazar. The accommodation is equipped with private bathroom, flat-screen television, 24 hours front desk assistance. The rooms service is good with free Wi-Fi. Restaurants and Cafes are at a walking distance from the property.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.