Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour
Elephant falls, Shillong Peak, Mawkdok Dympep Valley, Nohkalikai falls, Seven Sister falls, Mawsmai falls, Mawsmai Cave.
- Early in the morning today you will be meeting our representative who will be leading you on this tour and will drive you Cherrapunji. On the way stop by Elephant Falls which is a three-step waterfall and a wonderful place to visit. It is known for its beauty and was named after an elephant shaped rock which can be seen on the foot of the Falls. Also visit Shillong Peak which offers a bird’s eye aerial view of the beautiful city of Shillong. Then after driving for about an hour stop at Mawkdok Dympep Valley which is a must visit for tourists who are fond of adventure. You may indulge in an adventurous activity such as Zip Lining(at your own cost). It gives you a great view of the Khasi hills and one feels really close to the nature. Later onwards as we reach Cherrapunji we will be visiting some of the major attractions here. Nohkalikai falls which is the tallest plunge waterfall in India is 1115 ft. high. The Seven Sister falls also known as the Nohsngithiang falls is a seven-segmented waterfall falling down near to each other from a limestone cliff. Sight the Mawsmai falls and enjoy an amazing caving experience as you explore the Mawsmai Cave. As your One Day Cherrapunji Tour comes to an end, our representative will drop you at your desired dropping points in Shillong. Our team will work hard to make your tour a wonderful and a memorable one.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.