Cherrapunji – One Day Tour
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Cherrapunjee
Type of Tour: Family Tour
About Cherrapunji : Cherrapunji is about 65 kms from Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya which is known as the ‘Abode of the Clouds’. It is located in the southern part of the Khasi Hills, facing the plains of Bangladesh. Cherrapunji has been credited as being the second wettest place on Earth and is perhaps the only place in India, which has just one season: the monsoon.
- Early in the morning today you will be meeting our representative who will be leading you on this tour and will drive you Cherrapunji. On the way stop by Elephant Falls which is a three-step waterfall and a wonderful place to visit. It is known for its beauty and was named after an elephant shaped rock which can be seen on the foot of the Falls. Also visit Shillong Peak which offers a bird’s eye aerial view of the beautiful city of Shillong. Then after driving for about an hour stop at Mawkdok Dympep Valley which is a must visit for tourists who are fond of adventure. You may indulge in an adventurous activity such as Zip Lining(at your own cost). It gives you a great view of the Khasi hills and one feels really close to the nature. Later onwards as we reach Cherrapunji we will be visiting some of the major attractions here. Nohkalikai falls which is the tallest plunge waterfall in India is 1115 ft. high. The Seven Sister falls also known as the Nohsngithiang falls is a seven-segmented waterfall falling down near to each other from a limestone cliff. Sight the Mawsmai falls and enjoy an amazing caving experience as you explore the Mawsmai Cave. As your One Day Cherrapunji Tour comes to an end, our representative will drop you at your desired dropping points in Shillong. Our team will work hard to make your tour a wonderful and a memorable one.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.