Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour
Elephant falls, Shillong Peak, Mawkdok Dympep Valley, Dainthlen falls, Wei Saw Dong falls, Arwah Cave.
- Early in the morning today you will be meeting our representative who will be leading you on this tour and will drive you Cherrapunji. On the way stop by Elephant Falls which is a three-step waterfall and a wonderful place to visit. It is known for its beauty and was named after an elephant shaped rock which can be seen on the foot of the Falls. Also visit Shillong Peak which offers a bird’s eye aerial view of the beautiful city of Shillong. Then after driving for about an hour stop at Mawkdok Dympep Valley which is a must visit for tourists who are fond of adventure. You may indulge in an adventurous activity such as Zip Lining(at your own cost). It gives you a great view of the Khasi hills and one feels really close to the nature. Later visit Dainthlen Falls where the legend goes that the people of the land killed a big snake called ‘Thlen’ that lived in the cave nearby. The rock carvings seen here of the snake are said to represent the symbols of evil and greed. As it is a soft waterfall, you may not hear the roaring sounds of water falling but still the atmosphere is electrifying and the breathtaking views are a treat to your eyes. The, move to Wei Sawdong Falls which is 1 km away from Dainthlen falls. To reach the falls, you need to hike through a steep path which will take about 15-20 minutes. As you arrive at the three stepped waterfall, you will experience nature at its best and the beauty is beyond expression. As your Day tour packages comes to an end, en route stop at Arwah cave which is a limestone cave with all the fossils and hidden treasures. The pleasant walk through the enchanting woods is a beautiful experience. You can also sight Wah-kaba falls as you exit the cave.
Afterwards, our representative will drop you at your desired dropping points in Shillong. Our team will work hard to make your tour a wonderful and a memorable one.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.