Cherrapunji & Elephant Falls – One Day Tour
Duration: 1(One) Day
750/- Per Person
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Elephant falls, Shillong Peak, Mawkdok Dympep Valley, Dainthlen falls, Wei Saw Dong falls, Arwah Cave.
Type of Tour: Family Tour
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Early in the morning today you will be meeting our representative who will be leading you on this tour and will drive you Cherrapunji. On the way stop by Elephant Falls which is a three-step waterfall and a wonderful place to visit. It is known for its beauty and was named after an elephant shaped rock which can be seen on the foot of the Falls. Also visit Shillong Peak which offers a bird’s eye aerial view of the beautiful city of Shillong. Then after driving for about an hour stop at Mawkdok Dympep Valley which is a must visit for tourists who are fond of adventure. You may indulge in an adventurous activity such as Zip Lining(at your own cost). It gives you a great view of the Khasi hills and one feels really close to the nature. Later visit Dainthlen Falls where the legend goes that the people of the land killed a big snake called ‘Thlen’ that lived in the cave nearby. The rock carvings seen here of the snake are said to represent the symbols of evil and greed. As it is a soft waterfall, you may not hear the roaring sounds of water falling but still the atmosphere is electrifying and the breathtaking views are a treat to your eyes. The, move to Wei Sawdong Falls which is 1 km away from Dainthlen falls. To reach the falls, you need to hike through a steep path which will take about 15-20 minutes. As you arrive at the three stepped waterfall, you will experience nature at its best and the beauty is beyond expression. As your Day tour packages comes to an end, en route stop at Arwah cave which is a limestone cave with all the fossils and hidden treasures. The pleasant walk through the enchanting woods is a beautiful experience. You can also sight Wah-kaba falls as you exit the cave.
Afterwards, our representative will drop you at your desired dropping points in Shillong. Our team will work hard to make your tour a wonderful and a memorable one.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
Things to carry
Why book with Travenjo
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.