Best of Shillong Tour
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong(4N), Cherrapunjee1(N), Dawki(1N)
Activities: Sightseeing, Adventure, Caving and Trekking
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour, Sightseeing Tour
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1: Pickup from Guwahati – Shillong Sightseeing:
Our representative will receive you from Guwahati City(Airport or Railway station) and thereafter you will be driving straight to Shillong City. En route to Shillong, you will stop at Umiam Lake View Point, a beautiful and picturesque lake with its scenic beauty which will refresh and rejuvenate you. Thereafter you will be visiting local(only Shillong) sightseeing which will include Shillong peak, Elephant Falls, Ward’s Lake, Golf Course, Cathedral of Mary, The Grand Madina Masjid, Don Bosco museum, Lady Hydari Park and many other beautiful places. Later on in the evening, we will drop you at your hotel in Shillong.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Day – 2: Cherrapunjee Excursion:
Today you will start your tour early in the morning with our driver cum guide. Our cab will take you to Cherrapunjee for the day-long tour. You will visit Cherrapunjee’s exotic waterfalls and striking limestone caves, Mawkdok Viewpoint where you can do adventurous and thrilling zip-lining , Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls,among other falls and Mawsmai Cave, which is one of the 100 odd limestone caves in Meghalaya., First Presbyterian Church, Eco-Park, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, David Scott Memorial Stone among other beautiful places. Later our cab will drop you to your Hotel in Cherrapunjee.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Cherrapunjee
- Day – 3: Mawlynong-Dawki Expedition:
Today you will start your tour early morning after breakfast. You will visit the beautiful and transparent Dawki river in West Jaintia Hills and also visit the Bangladesh border. Later you will visit Mawlynnong village which is a small village with about 80 households, in lush-green East Khasi Hills of Meghalaya. It has been awarded as the cleanest village in Asia. You will see the amazing balancing stone (big rock balancing over a small stone) besides other things.you will visit the astounding living root bridge which is about 250-400 years old. Later in the evening, our cab will drive you back to Shillong.
BreakfastOvernight Camping at Dawki
- Day – 4: Jowai Trip:
Today early morning you will start your day tour for Jaintia Hills. Visit Nartiang Monoliths. These monoliths are believed to be the tallest in the world. Here you will find the treasure of unique monoliths. You will visit Tyrshi Falls, Jarain Pitcher Plant Lake which sits calmly in the midst of gravelled footpaths, pitcher plant garden, arch bridges and greenhouse, Deepest Umlawan Cave, Syntu Ksiar, Krangsuri falls, Stone Bridge built by under the orders of the Jaintia King and the beautiful and clean Thadlaskein Lake. Later on, in the evening our cab will drive you back to your hotel in Shillong.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Shillong
- Day – 5: Laitlum Canyons and Khasi Sacred Village Mawphlang Outing:
Today early morning pickup from your hotel and visit the Laitlum Canyons, a delighting place which will mesmerize you. Enjoy the beautiful and unique valley and pleasant hilly weather and later on you will visit the Khasi sacred village Mawphlang and there you will be visiting the sacred groves and monoliths. It may be noted that every year monolith festivals takes places in this village. Here in this village, you will come across the rich Khasi tribal heritage and their culture which is unique. Spend your time in the midst of nature which will rejuvenate you and drive to the hidden beauty of Meghalaya. Later on, in the evening our cab will drive you back to your hotel in Shillong.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Shillong
- Day – 6: Final day Guwahati Airport/Railway Station dropping:
Wake up early in the morning, have your breakfast, check out from the hotel and as today is the final day and time to say goodbye, carrying all memories of your trip to Shillong our cab will drive you to Guwahati (Airport or Railway station).On the way, you will enjoy the scenic beauty of the mesmerizing region. We hope that you will bag along with you a lot of sweet memories and souvenirs of our best service and warm wishes for you from Shillong.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1,4,5,6 (Shillong)
Located at the main point of Police Bazar, Shillong it is one of the finest luxury hotel of Shillong. It offers a panoramic view of the city with amenities that are best in town, some of which are 24 hours front desk, parkingandrestaurant serving variety of continental cuisines along with Indian and Chinese. The interiors are well designed and embedded with pine wood making the rooms elegant and unique.
A comfortable and nice hotel at budget price. It is located in Dhankheti area of Shillong which is the about 2.0kms from Police Bazar. The accommodation is equipped with private bathroom, flat-screen television, 24 hours front desk assistance. The rooms service is good with free Wi-Fi. Restaurants and Cafes are at a walking distance from the property.
Day 2 (Cherrapunjee)
Smoky Falls Mae Fi Resort
The resort is near the long and winding road from Tyrna Village near Cherrapunji and is nestled in the surroundings of mountains and waterfalls. The room has a queen-sized bed and an attic bedroom with a local touch. Despite being in the mountains, all the required amenities. The traditional style in-house restaurant serves Indian and Continental food.
Nalgre Guest House
The guest house is located Near Sohra Market, Cherrapunjee. The rooms are furnished and have attached bathrooms. It has an attached restaurants serving variety of foods. Guests can enjoy à la carte breakfast here.
Day 3 (Shnongpdeng, Dawki)
Travenjo Campsite is located at Shnongpdeng near Dawki Town. Camping is arranged beside the clean and clear Shnongpdeng River. The campsite provides amenities like breakfast, bonfire, washrooms, tent and bedding for a comfortable overnight camping. The surrounding area is serene and calm away from the busy city.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.