Best of Meghalaya Tour
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong(2N), Shnongpdeng(1N), Cherrapunjee(1N)
Activities: Sightseeing and Camping
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour
Visit Umiam Lake and take a tour of Shillong City
Witness the Canyons of Laitlum and the unique Krangsuri Falls
Explore rural life at Mawlynnong Village and take a tour of Dawki
Have an adventurous overnight riverside camping at Shnongpdeng with bonfire
Go for a Cherrapunjee day tour visiting its wonderful lakes, caves and park
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Guwahati Pickup – Shillong Sightseeing
We will pick you up from Guwahati for Shillong.
Before reaching Shillong visit Umiam Lake which is a picturesque lake situated in Umiam.
Thereafter you will start touring Elephant Falls, Shillong Golf Course, Wards Lake, Lady Hydari Park, Cathedral of Mary and Don Bosco Museum.
Evening is free at leisure.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Day – 2 : Laitlum – Krangsuri
In the early hours you will move to Laitlum Canyons, which is also one of the famous spots in the outskirts of the Shillong.
Later we will take you to Krang Suri Falls, which is one of the amazing falls in the country.
Life Jackets are available on hire if you want to play in the water on the supervision of trained professionals.
Finally in the evening drive back to Shillong.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Shillong
- Day – 3 : Mawlynnong – Dawki
As usual your day starts with a morning filled with excitement for another awesome journey towards Dawki and Mawlynnong.
You will visit Mawlynnong Village, awarded the cleanest village in Asia in 2003.
Take the village tour, explore the Balancing Rock and the astounding Living Root Bridge.
Later visit the Umngot river in Dawki where you can also have the opportunity to do boating in the crystal clear water.
Thereafter visit the Indo-Bangladesh border and have a glimpse of the plains of Bangladesh from the hills of Jaintia Hills.
After the daylong tour you get ready for the exciting overnight camping beside Shnongpdeng river near Dawki.
Enjoy overnight camping under the stars at the riverside with bonfire.
BreakfastOvernight camping in Shnongpdeng
- Day – 4 : Cherrapunjee Full Day Tour
Around morning time you will be received from the campsite for a day long exciting tour of Cherrapunjee.
You will explore the exotic waterfalls and striking limestone caves of Cherrrapunji.
Visit Seven Sisters Falls (Noh-Kalikai), Dainthlen Falls, Wah Kaba Falls, Arwah Cave and Mawsmai Cave.
Later visit Eco Park and in the evening you are free at leisure.
BreakfastOvernight stay in Cherrapunji
- Day – 5 : End of the Tour
After breakfast or lunch, check out from the hotel with all the memories of the tour.
On the way stop at Mawkdok Dympep Valley for a spectacular view of the valley.
Then our driver will drop you at your desired dropping points (Guwahati Airport/Railway Station) for your journey back home.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1,2 (Shillong)
Located at the main point of Police Bazar, Shillong it is one of the finest luxury hotel of Shillong. It offers a panoramic view of the city with amenities that are best in town, some of which are 24 hours front desk, parkingandrestaurant serving variety of continental cuisines along with Indian and Chinese. The interiors are well designed and embedded with pine wood making the rooms elegant and unique.
A comfortable and nice hotel at budget price. It is located in Dhankheti area of Shillong which is the about 2.0kms from Police Bazar. The accommodation is equipped with private bathroom, flat-screen television, 24 hours front desk assistance. The rooms service is good with free Wi-Fi. Restaurants and Cafes are at a walking distance from the property.
Day 3 (Shnongpdeng, Dawki)
Travenjo Campsite is located at Shnongpdeng near Dawki Town. Camping is arranged beside the clean and clear Shnongpdeng River. The campsite provides amenities like breakfast, bonfire, washrooms, tent and bedding for a comfortable overnight camping. The surrounding area is serene and calm away from the busy city.
Day 4 (Cherrapunjee)
Cherrapunjee Holiday Resort
It is a perfect family ambience located at atop a hill in the lap of nature at Laitkynsew Village. The rooms are well maintained. It has a wide space with play area for Children. It has all the modern amenities despite being located in the remote region.
La Kupar Inn
Located in the centre of Cherrapunjee is one of the best places to stay amidst nature. Spacious rooms, ideal family atmosphere, best sunset view and sightseeing spots nearby makes it a favorite Inn for travelers. It has an in-house restaurant with all other standard amenities which are required for a comfortable stay.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.