4 Nights 5 Days Trip to Meghalaya
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Cherrapunjee(2N), Shillong(2N)
Take a view of Umiam Lake form the viewpoint.
Perform the thrilling zip lining activity at Mawkdok Dympep Valley.
Trek to Double Decker Root Bridge and Sightseeing Cherrunjee.
Visit to the Cleanest Village and River Mawlynnong and Dawki.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Arrival at Guwahati- Cherrapunjee
Pickup from Guwahati Airport/ Rly Station.
Drive you to Cherrapunjee. En route witness the biggest manmade Lake ‘Umiam Lake’ in the midst of shady hills adorned by Khasi pines & peerless beauty.
Enjoy the beauty of the region on the way.
Also take a break at the photo stop view point (Mawkdok).
Get the view of astonishing landscape. You can also do some thrilling experience of zip lining at Mawkdok Valley. After reaching Sohra, stop at the Duwan Sing Syiem View Point for a mesmerizing view of the hills. Later explore the WahKaba Falls, Nohkalikai Falls and Eco Park.
In the Evening you will be transferred to hotel at Cherrapunjee.
Overnight at Cherrapunjee
- Day – 2 : Double Decker Route Bridge Trek and Cherrapunjee Sightseeing
The Journey begins with a short drive to Nongrait village which is about 12.3 kms from Cherrapunjee.
You will trek for 4 (four) hours to witness nature’s wonder, Double Decker Living-Root Bridge.
The Trek begins as you go downhill for 4kms. Major distance is covered with downhill steps and then a walk through a jungle path along the hill.
Explore the beauty of the natural wonder and spend sometimes at the natural pool beneath the bridge.
Thereafter proceed further to visit Rainbow Falls.
After a tiresome trek return to your hotel/homestay in Cherrapunjee.
BreakfastOvernight at Cherrapunjee
- Day – 3 : Mawlynnong Village and Dawki Tour
Starting the day early, check out from hotel and drive to Mawlynnong which is about 81 km/2h 27min from Cherrapunjee.
You can enjoy and stroll around in a well-maintained garden in the village.
Be conversant with the Khasi lifestyle, their heritage and economy.
Walk down a bit of almost 100 steps to reach the nature’s wonder, Living Root Bridge of Mawlynnong.
Later we will drive you to Dawki, a village of the Jaintia Community whose prime occupation is fishing.
Be mesmerized by the beauty of the Umngot River, which is also the venue of the annual boat race held during March – April at Umsyiem.
Enjoy an amazing country boat river ride. Drive up to the Bangladesh border.
Later proceed to Shillong for an overnight stay.
BreakfastOvernight at Shillong
- Day – 4 : Shillong Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Elephant Falls, Ward’s Lake, Cathedral of Marry, Shillong Golf Course, Shillong Peak- which is the highest peak of Shillong City and is about 1,965 meters above the sea level.
Lady Hydari Park, DonBosco Museum and Grand Madina Glass Masjid.
In the evening you may also take a stroll to the famous Police Bazaar for shopping.
Check into hotel, kickoff your shoes and realax.
BreakfastOvernight at shillong
- Day – 5 : Guwahati Departure
Checkout from hotel with all the awesome memories of your Shillong Trip and you will be dropped to your dropping point at Guwahati.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1,2 (Cherrapunjee)
Smoky Falls Mae Fi Resort
The resort is near the long and winding road from Tyrna Village near Cherrapunji and is nestled in the surroundings of mountains and waterfalls. The room has a queen-sized bed and an attic bedroom with a local touch. Despite being in the mountains, all the required amenities. The traditional style in-house restaurant serves Indian and Continental food.
Nalgre Guest House
The guest house is located Near Sohra Market, Cherrapunjee. The rooms are furnished and have attached bathrooms. It has an attached restaurants serving variety of foods. Guests can enjoy à la carte breakfast here.
Day 3,4 (Shillong)
The hotel is located at Police Bazar, Shillong and the market is within walking distance making it easy for you to do shopping. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well maintained ensuring a pleasant stay with all the necessary modern amenities. You will experience amazing hospitality at the hotel and the staffs are cooperative, courteous and helpful.
A comfortable and nice hotel at budget price. It is located in Dhankheti area of Shillong which is the about 2.0kms from Police Bazar. The accommodation is equipped with private bathroom, flat-screen television, 24 hours front desk assistance. The rooms service is good with free Wi-Fi. Restaurants and Cafes are at a walking distance from the property.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.