4 Nights 5 Days Cherrapunjee Nongkhnum Mawlynnong Dawki Tour
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong(2N), Shnongpdeng(1N), Cherrapunjee(1N)
Witness the tranquil Umiam Lake.
Visit to the Seccond Largest Island in Asia “Nongkhnum River Island”.
Visit to the Cleanest Village and the transparent River “Mawlynnong adn Dawki”.
Admire the gushing waterfalls and caves at Cherrapunjee.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Tour Starts From Guwahati To Shillong Passing Umiam Lake
Recive from Guwahati Airport by our representative and transfer to Shillong city.
En-Route halt at stopover at the tourist place “Umiam Lake (also known as Barapani) where you can relax and enjoy the view of the mighty lake.
Transfer to Shillong. Freshen up explore the beauty of Shillong and visit Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls, Wards Lake, Shillong Golf Course, Lady Haydari Park, Madina Glass Masjid and other places.
Later return to the hotel at our arranged location.
Overnight at Shillong
- Day – 2 : Journey To Nongkhnum River Island ‘Second Largest In Asia’
Your journey starts early morning and you will be driven to Nongkhum, the ‘second largest river island in Asia’.
Upon Arrival to the river island, walk through the villages of Mawthar, Mawduh and Lawse towards Nongkhnum Island.
Witness two waterfalls namely Weina Falls and Langshiang Falls, it is surrounded by two major rivers Namilang and Phanilang and there are several fishing pools where you can have fishing experience.
After the day out return to Shillong, Ckeck into hotel and prepare for your next journey.
BreakfastOvernight at Shillong
- Day – 3 : Mawlynnong-The Cleanest Village And Dawki River– The Transparent River
Start the day by heading to the Asia’s cleanest village Mawlynnong and river DAWKI “Umgnot river”.
After your arrival to Mawlynnong you can visit the cleanest village Mawlynnong.
Witness the astonishing Living Root Bridge at Riwai Village which is made of roots from trees.
Making way through this fresh environment now you will be heading towards DAWKI “Umgnot River”.
Be amazed after your first glance at the scene of the beautiful crystal in color of this river.
Have a thrilling experience of riding the wooden lean boat of Dawki.
Enjoy some quality time at Indo-Bangladesh border with your loved ones.
Later head towards homestay/hotel at Dawki Shnongpdeng or you can do camping riverside at Shnongpdeng which is just few kilometers away from Dawki River.
BreakfastOvernight at Dawki/ Shnongpdeng
- Day – 4 : Cherrapunji Visit
Head to ‘Cherrapunji’. It is a distance of 60kms from Shillong.
At the starting point of Sohra visit Mawkdok Dympep Valley and experience the tourists major attraction of Zip lining flying over the valley of Mawkdok which would last upto minutes.
After reaching the location you will visit Mawsmai Cave, centuries old limestone cave and the Seven Sisters Falls which symbolizes the seven states of North East.
You will also visit the famous Eco Park, Nohkalikai Falls, Wah Kaba Falls and Ramakrishna Ashram.
BreakfastOvernight at Cherrapunji
- Day – 5 : Tour Ends
Check out from hotel following our representative will drive you back to the airport or the railway station with all the memories and the splendid days of your tour.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1,2 (Shillong)
Located at the main point of Police Bazar, Shillong it is one of the finest luxury hotel of Shillong. It offers a panoramic view of the city with amenities that are best in town, some of which are 24 hours front desk, parkingandrestaurant serving variety of continental cuisines along with Indian and Chinese. The interiors are well designed and embedded with pine wood making the rooms elegant and unique.
Cherry Blossom Inn
The hotel has bigger rooms which are clean and well maintained. It is situated at a distance of about 5kms from Shillong City in Lapalang which locates it away from the hustle and bustle of the city making the ambience calm and serene. It is one of the best budget hotels in Shillong with all the major best amenities.
Day 3 (Shnongpdeng)
Travenjo Campsite is located at Shnongpdeng near Dawki Town. Camping is arranged beside the clean and clear Shnongpdeng River. The campsite provides amenities like breakfast, bonfire, washrooms, tent and bedding for a comfortable overnight camping. The surrounding area is serene and calm away from the busy city.
Day 4 (Cherrapunjee)
Cherrapunjee Holiday Resort
It is a perfect family ambience located at atop a hill in the lap of nature at Laitkynsew Village. The rooms are well maintained. It has a wide space with play area for Children. It has all the modern amenities despite being located in the remote region.
Nalgre Guest House
The guest house is located Near Sohra Market, Cherrapunjee. The rooms are furnished and have attached bathrooms. It has an attached restaurants serving variety of foods. Guests can enjoy à la carte breakfast here.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.