Accommodation: Travenjo selected rooms 3 Star() / Standard
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour, Adventure Tour and Fun Tour.
Shillong – St. Mary’s Cathedral, Golflinks, Ward’s Lake and Lady Hydari Park.
Cherrapunji – Nohkalikai falls, Seven sisters falls, Mawsmai cave.
Mawlynnong – Mawllynnong Village, Root Bridge, Dawki River and Indo Bangladesh Border
Others – Umiam lake and Mawkdok Dympep Valley View Point.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Pickup from Guwahati – Shillong:
After pickup from Guwahati Railway Station/Airport our representative will take you to Shillong which is about 100kms away from Guwahati. En-route Shillong you will visit Orchid Lake Resort and Barapani View Point (Umiam) which will refresh you by its scenic beauty. After spending some time here you will be heading to Shillong, the Scotland of the East, and if time permits you can do sightseeing of beautiful places in City like Golf Course, Lady Hyderi Park, Cathedral Church, Wards Lake and other places, don’t miss the chance to enjoy the night beauty of the city. Stay overnight at our arranged location.
- Day – 2 : Shillong – Cherrapunjee (Sohra):
After breakfast the day excursion begin to the 2nd wettest place on the Earth called CHERRAPUNJI, the distance of 60kms way from Shillong covering Lime Stone Cave which is made up of odd lime stones and the Seven Sisters Falls which symbolizes the seven states in North East. The view is so Spectacular completely engross one individual with the view. After visiting all the nearby places at Cherrapunji, our representative will drive you to Nokhalikhai Waterfall which is at a distance of 7.5 km and covers up to 20 minutes to reach the falls. There you can witness the breath taking view of the falls and if you are a photography lover you can take numerous pictures of the surrounding greeneries and the gushing Nokhilikai Fall. After the daylong tour return back to the hotel and stay overnight in Shillong for your next journey to DAWKI.
Passing by if time permits get a stop at Mawkdok, get the view of astonishing sceneries and enjoy the valley of the view. You can also do zip lining and get some thrilling experience of it.
- Day – 3 : Visit to Mawlynnong Village, Living Root Bridge and Dawki River (Asia’s Cleanest):
It is the last day of your trip which begins with a healthy breakfast after which you will be taken to Asia’s cleanest village,locally known as ‘Mawlynnong Village’ and also known as ‘God Owns Garden’. During the rainy season the village and its surroundings becomes lush green and turns absolutely picturesque. After the tour of the village you will head towards Living Root Bridgehanging on the river made by connective roots of rubber tree.It is declared by the UNESCOas a world heritage site. After experience this fresh environment you will be headed to UMGNOT RIVER at Dawki whichlies on the Indo-Bangladesh border. Here you can view the landscape of Bangladesh as well. Enjoy the view of the crystal clear clean flowing water body and experience the ride of local wooden boats. It isa perfect place to unwind and have an enjoyable picnic with your loved ones on the river beach. After being contented with all the experience you will be driven back at our arranged hotel in Shillong.
- Day – 4 : Checkout and Return:
After breakfast check-out from the hotel with all the memories of your tour our representative will drive you back to airport or railway station for your onward journey.
Things to carry
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.