4 Days & 3 Nights, Mawlynnong and Cherrapunjee Tour
Planned by Experts
Places covered: Shillong, Cherrapunjee, Mawlynnong, Dawki
Type of Tour: Family Tour, Honeymoon Tour, Adventure Tour and Fun Tour.
Package Itinerary Details:-
- Day – 1 : Pickup from Guwahati – Shillong:
After pickup from Guwahati Railway Station/Airport our representative will take you to Shillong which is about 100kms away from Guwahati. En-route Shillong you will visit Orchid Lake Resort and Barapani View Point (Umiam) which will refresh you by its scenic beauty. After spending some time here you will be heading to Shillong, the Scotland of the East, and if time permits you can do sightseeing of beautiful places in City like Golf Course, Lady Hyderi Park, Cathedral Church, Wards Lake and other places, don’t miss the chance to enjoy the night beauty of the city.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Day – 2 : Shillong – Cherrapunjee (Sohra):
After breakfast the day excursion begin to the 2nd wettest place on the Earth called CHERRAPUNJI, the distance of 60kms way from Shillong covering Lime Stone Cave which is made up of odd lime stones and the Seven Sisters Falls which symbolizes the seven states in North East. The view is so Spectacular completely engross one individual with the view. After visiting all the nearby places at Cherrapunji, our representative will drive you to Nokhalikhai Waterfall which is at a distance of 7.5 km and covers up to 20 minutes to reach the falls. There you can witness the breath taking view of the falls and if you are a photography lover you can take numerous pictures of the surrounding greeneries and the gushing Nokhilikai Fall. After the daylong tour return back to the hotel and stay overnight in Cherrunjee for your next journey to Dawki.
Passing by if time permits get a stop at Mawkdok, get the view of astonishing sceneries and enjoy the valley of the view. You can also do zip lining and get some thrilling experience of it.
BreakfastOvernight Stay in Cherapunjee
- Day – 3 : Visit to Mawlynnong Village, Living Root Bridge and Dawki River (Asia’s Cleanest):
It is the last day of your trip which begins with a healthy breakfast after which you will be taken to Asia’s cleanest village,locally known as ‘Mawlynnong Village’ and also known as ‘God Owns Garden’. During the rainy season the village and its surroundings becomes lush green and turns absolutely picturesque. After the tour of the village you will head towards Living Root Bridgehanging on the river made by connective roots of rubber tree.It is declared by the UNESCOas a world heritage site. After experience this fresh environment you will be headed to UMGNOT RIVER at Dawki whichlies on the Indo-Bangladesh border. Here you can view the landscape of Bangladesh as well. Enjoy the view of the crystal clear clean flowing water body and experience the ride of local wooden boats. It is a perfect place to unwind and have an enjoyable picnic with your loved ones on the river beach.
BreakfastOvernight Camping in Shnongpdeng near Dawki
- Day – 4 : Checkout and Return:
After breakfast leave the campsite with all the memories of your tour our representative will drive you back to airport or railway station for your onward journey.
Where You Will Stay
Day 1 (Shillong)
Located at the main point of Police Bazar, Shillong it is one of the finest luxury hotel of Shillong. It offers a panoramic view of the city with amenities that are best in town, some of which are 24 hours front desk, parkingandrestaurant serving variety of continental cuisines along with Indian and Chinese. The interiors are well designed and embedded with pine wood making the rooms elegant and unique.
A comfortable and nice hotel at budget price. It is located in Dhankheti area of Shillong which is the about 2.0kms from Police Bazar. The accommodation is equipped with private bathroom, flat-screen television, 24 hours front desk assistance. The rooms service is good with free Wi-Fi. Restaurants and Cafes are at a walking distance from the property.
Day 2 (Cherrapunjee)
Smoky Falls Mae Fi Resort
The resort is near the long and winding road from Tyrna Village near Cherrapunji and is nestled in the surroundings of mountains and waterfalls. The room has a queen-sized bed and an attic bedroom with a local touch. Despite being in the mountains, all the required amenities. The traditional style in-house restaurant serves Indian and Continental food.
Nalgre Guest House
The guest house is located Near Sohra Market, Cherrapunjee. The rooms are furnished and have attached bathrooms. It has an attached restaurants serving variety of foods. Guests can enjoy à la carte breakfast here.
Day 3 (Shnongpdeng, Dawki)
Travenjo Campsite is located at Shnongpdeng near Dawki Town. Camping is arranged beside the clean and clear Shnongpdeng River. The campsite provides amenities like breakfast, bonfire, washrooms, tent and bedding for a comfortable overnight camping. The surrounding area is serene and calm away from the busy city.
- Hotel accommodations
- All conveyance by Travenjo Air-Conditioned Sedan Cabs
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- 1 child below 6 years of age is allowed in a double room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Flight Tickets/Train Tickets
- Entry fees for visiting different places
- Lunch throughout the fare
- Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc.
- Things which are not included above
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.
- Warm Clothes
- Small Medicine Box
- Valid Identity Proof
- Good Quality Shoes
- Verified and Transparent Reviews: We have verified and transparent reviews from Google, Trip Advisor and other review platforms for you to analyze and assess our service.
- Quality Service at Best Price: We have the best price in the industry with quality service.
- Unique Tours and Activities: We have in our platform variety of exotic, unique, rare and handpicked collection of tours and activities which you can choose for the ultimate travel experience.
- Ample Customization: With Travenjo you have the freedom to customize the tours and create your own itinerary. Simply build your itinerary and the rest will be done by our travel experts.
- Support and Backend Assistance: We provide continuous support and backend assistance during your tour with us. We are always eager to help you whenever you need us.