Package Info: Ladakh Sightseeing for 9N and 10D starting from Manali and
ending at Srinagar.
Ladakh Sighseeing is one of the best travelling experience one can ever have. Known as the ‘Land of High Passes’ Ladakh stands different from other places with its natural beauty, picturesque lakes and lovely arid mountains. So serene and natural, that it would refresh you. With its incredible landscape and scenic wonder it is definitely one of the finest places to visit. It is a place endowed with natural marvels particularly the picturesque Nubra Valley and is also where we can find famous monasteries.. You can find different means of transport available to reach Ladakh.
Day 01: Manali from Delhi/ Chandigarh Today you will begin your journey from Chandigarh to Manali in a semi-sleeper bus. Day 02: Manali – Keylong – Jispa
Early morning you will drive to Manali to Keylong. It is a high altitude road which connects the valley of Kullu with Ladakh. After a drive from Manali through zigzag mountain roads you will reach Rohtang Pass which is at an altitude of 3,950 metres and it connects the Kullu to the Lahaul valley. On entering the Lahaul valley you will experience the culture and tradition of the Buddhist religion. On your way to Tandi, you will see the confluence of Chandra and Bhaga rivers which forms the Chenab River which flows through Jammu into the plains of Punjab. Stay overnight in Jispa. Day 03: Jispa to Sarchu and then to Leh On the third day the journey will start after early breakfast and you will drive for Leh, enroute Sarchu , ypu will cross Deepak Tal and Suraj Tal and you will pass over the Baralacha Pass. Reach. After reaching Sarchu you will cross many passes. You will scale the Gatta Loops, sequence of twenty one hairpin bends carved in the mountainside. After descending once again make your way up to the Lachung La pass. You will pass through Skyangchu Thang which is the biggest and also the highest Plateau on the planet, Tanglang La Pass, second highest motorable road in the world, thereafter drive down along the banks of the Indus river and the Indus Valley. You will reach Leh by evening and stay overnight.
Day 04: Leh Tour
Today you may explore the Leh Bazaar. By doing so you will acclimatize yourself to thehigh altitude and also feel relaxed after the long journey . At evening you can enjoy the sunset from Shanti Stupa. Day 05: Leh to Nubra Valley Morning drive to Nubra Valley through Khardung la pass which is the highest motorable pass in the world standing at an altitude of 18,380 feet. Enroute you will have wonderful and amazing views of the Karakoram Range. You will pass through Syok River and arrive at Hundur. You can visit sand dunes for camel safari. Stay at Hundur. Day 06: Nubra Valley to Pangong. (5 Hrs)Early morning you will drive to Pangong Lake which is at the height of 14,500 ft and on the way you wil pass through Changla Pass which is the third Highest Motorable road on earth and stands at the height of 17,350 ft. Spare some precious moment on the banks of Pangong Lake. The Pangong lake is about 5-6 kms wide and around 144 kms long and interestingly it is shared two countries out of which 25% is in India and 75% is in China). You will enjoy the colour changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. Stay in Pangong . Day 07: Pangong Lake to LehIn the morning you will enjoy the picturesque sun rise on the Pangong lake. Today you will drive back to Leh . On the way you will visit some monasteries. The evening is free for leisure and your own activities. Overnight stay in Leh. Day 08: Leh to Kargil.Today you will drive to Alchi and on the way you will visit Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Mountain & Likir Monastery. By the afternoon you will arrive at Ule and during the drive you will have a stunning view of Moonlandscape, Lamayuru which is the oldest Monastery in Ladakh and the Gigantic statue of Buddha Maitreya in Mulbekh. You will reach Kargil in the evening. Stay at Kargil. Day 9: Kargil to SrinagarEarly morning after breakfast you will drive to Srinagar.On the way you will pass through Drass which is the second coldest inhabited place in the world. You will have alluring views of Tiger Hill and Tololing which became famous Peaks during the Kargil War. Stay in Srinagar. Day 10: Departure Day
Taking all the wonderful memories you will take your flight from Srinagar airport.
Inclusions:➢ Airport Transfer (Return) ➢ Accommodation at all locations.➢ Meal plan based on MAP (Room + Breakfast +Dinner).➢ Vehicle Sightseeing Vehicles➢Wild-life Fees➢Environment Fees Exclusions:•Things which are not included above.
- Entry fees for visiting different monasteries, stupas, sightseeing.
- Lunch throughout the tour.• Airfares, airport tax, visa fees, or insurance.
- Personal Drinks, laundry, camera fees etc
- There may be a change in itinerary due to reasons beyond control like change in flight or train timings, natural events, etc.
- In case of certain activities being cancelled due to unforeseen weather conditions or other reasons beyond our control we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will beprovided for the same.•There will be no reimbursement of bill for any missed service/facility.
- You are required to follow the timings as per the programme Itinerary, if any
services are missed there will be no refund.
- You have to carry a copy of your medical certificate.
- The payment can be done in installments.
- Once we receive the payment you will receive an acknowledgment email from us showing receipt and confirmation of payment.
- 25% of total package cost if cancelled 30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 50% of total package cost if cancelled 15-30 days before the starting date of the trip.
- 100% of total package cost if cancelled 0-15 days before the starting date of the trip.